Has Anyone Heard Anyhthing About Tmobile Buying Sprint?
    09-20-09 02:32 PM
    Has Anyone Heard Anyhthing About Tmobile Buying Sprint?
    check the T-Mobile and Sprint forums and youll find out
    09-20-09 02:42 PM
    Its gonna be called T-int!
    09-20-09 02:54 PM
    Are yall serious?
    09-20-09 03:20 PM
    09-20-09 03:40 PM
    So will two horrible companies make one ok company?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 03:49 PM
    Geez I hope they don't merge. I actually like sprint and hate t-mobile.

09-20-09 04:14 PM
    09-20-09 04:59 PM
    Haha great, another huge merger. If they do this that would complete the cell industry to have 3 major providers.

When Nextel merged with Sprint I don't think it helped either provider. But if T-Mobile and Sprint merged I actually think it would improve the network coverage and quality for both. Doesn't matter for me cause I'm leaving soon anyway. I've had enough of Sprint's dead zones an instability with coverage.
    09-22-09 05:57 AM
    There is an article I saw on Yahoo Finance about 10 companies that could be in danger of going bankrupt (but of course sometimes companies emerge stronger). Sprint was one of the ones listed.

Ten Big Companies That Are Veering Toward Bankruptcy: Tech Ticker, Yahoo! Finance

3. Sprint Nextel
    Sprint Nextel is bleeding customers, and could lose as many as 4.4 million net post-paid subscribers this year.
    This is a huge problem when you have large amounts of maturing debt over the next few years.
    A recent Deutsche Telekom acquisition rumor offered some hope, but that appears to have faded. Facing a difficult road ahead on its own, the company better keep its lawyers on speed-dial.
    Market Cap (MC)/Enterprise Value (EV) = 41%
    09-22-09 07:50 AM
    09-22-09 07:56 AM
    Interesting that a GSM carrier would merge with a CDMA carrier. How would that improve coverage???

Would that mean T-Mo would go WiMax in the future (since Sprint has already started rolling out WiMax)?
    09-22-09 08:05 AM
    Sprint needs to cut loose Nextel again. It's bleeding them dry...
    09-22-09 08:05 AM
    That would probably effect us up here as bell is sister company to sprint and we plan on merging with Telus coverage would be huge

09-22-09 12:31 PM
    Merging disparate systems tends to create more problems than it fixes, re; Sprint/NexTel. I wouldn't exactly hold my breath on this one.

09-22-09 12:42 PM
    we should put this rumor to rest. Tmo is not buying Sprint and focusing on expanding their 3G coverage
    09-22-09 12:44 PM
    yes... please say it ain't so. i really cant stand t-mobile. everyone i know on there kinda hates it. i mean, why do i need a circle of only 5-20 people i can talk to unlimited, when i have unlimited to everyone with sprint?
    09-22-09 01:01 PM
    yes... please say it ain't so. i really cant stand t-mobile. everyone i know on there kinda hates it. i mean, why do i need a circle of only 5-20 people i can talk to unlimited, when i have unlimited to everyone with sprint?
    Have you ever had T-Mobile? Don't say you hate somethin if you never had an experience with it! T-mobile is a great company, I had Sprint about 3 years ago and switch to T-mobile because of deadzones...Sprint isn't bad, but IMO T-Mobile is better...
    09-22-09 01:17 PM
    The merger has faded, but who knows what the future holds.
    09-22-09 01:27 PM
    Sprint needs to cut loose Nextel again. It's bleeding them dry...
    Actually, it is Sprint who screwed over Nextel. Nobody ever complained about Nextel until Sprint basically killed it. If you want the facts, look them up.
    09-22-09 01:34 PM
    Haha great, another huge merger. If they do this that would complete the cell industry to have 3 major providers.

When Nextel merged with Sprint I don't think it helped either provider. But if T-Mobile and Sprint merged I actually think it would improve the network coverage and quality for both. Doesn't matter for me cause I'm leaving soon anyway. I've had enough of Sprint's dead zones an instability with coverage.
    DUDE! As a Person that Left Sprint, and Went to T-mobile and Suffered thru the Last 6 months with them Before Just going back to Sprint, if you think Sprint Has Dead zones??? You Aint Seen NOTHING like T-Mobiles Dead Zones!!! But, I had to Experience that to Really Appreciate that!! I AM SOOO Glad to Be back with Sprint!!! You Just Dont even Know! I Never had all that Much Trouble With Sprints Coverage anyway!
    09-22-09 01:36 PM
    Merging disparate systems tends to create more problems than it fixes, re; Sprint/NexTel. I wouldn't exactly hold my breath on this one.

usually that is what happens at the starting and if its going to get better it will if not it will go much much worse
    09-22-09 01:41 PM
    Have you ever had T-Mobile? Don't say you hate somethin if you never had an experience with it! T-mobile is a great company, I had Sprint about 3 years ago and switch to T-mobile because of deadzones...Sprint isn't bad, but IMO T-Mobile is better...
    *I dont Know where you Live but I just Spent the Last 6 months with T-mobile( Left Sprint for them) and the Coverage Here TOTALLY Bites not to mention there is a HUGE dead Zone In my Route to take my Kids Out to their Dads... NOT COOOL! Never had ANY trouble with Sprint in that Regards... Have had Some Other Issues...But No carrier is Perfect... But, If you cant use a Phone your Paying for... Why bother??
    09-22-09 01:42 PM
    coverage really varies by person
    09-22-09 01:53 PM
    coverage really varies by person
    what does that mean? varies by person, it varies on the provider and were there towers are located
    09-22-09 01:58 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD