Prepare to be shocked then. Nevada doesn't stray too far off the beaten path.
    08-29-12 10:06 PM
    For the people that have seen this concept device and for the people who haven't (google image it ). I think this concept of the new qwerty bb10 would have been the ultimate game changing device , it combined the 9900 keyboard with a 3.5 inch screen. My 2 cents boils down to the fact that the new bb10 qwerty device MUST have a larger screen than the current bold. Obviously not too big but around 3.2 inches would be great (9900 is 2.8inches). This would really make the hybrid touch/physicalQwerty a blast to use. Plus it would be the first decent qwerty device ever to feature a big screen that is also touch. Rim need to come out with a new bold that will wow all audiences from apple to android users. Obviously the new devices have been finalised but I will be shocked if the new bb10 bold looks similar to the 9900, yes it'd a great phone and design but bb10 really needs to overhaul their designs for a new beginning and distinguish themselves from their old products.
    08-29-12 10:46 PM
    Bla1ze what exactly are we talking about here?

You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!! This is madness!
    Attachment 116248

Keeping the pure BB essence?
    Attachment 116249

Did God make this?
    Attachment 116250
    sam_b77 likes this.
    08-30-12 12:06 AM
    Bla1ze what exactly are we talking about here?

You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!! This is madness!
    Attachment 116248

Keeping the pure BB essence?
    Attachment 116249

Did God make this?
    Attachment 116250
    That last image is not the TK Victory.... But if Blaze is saying what I think he is saying.... We are in for something amazing!!!

Sent from an Unkown Device using Tapatalk
    08-30-12 12:56 AM
    The last pic is sooo alien tech/design!!!
    08-30-12 01:40 AM
    That last image is not the TK Victory.... But if Blaze is saying what I think he is saying.... We are in for something amazing!!!

Sent from an Unkown Device using Tapatalk
    Bla1ze is not saying anything!!
    08-30-12 01:50 AM
    With the great positive response they got from those designs I hope they took some inspirations from it.. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what they come up with..

Bla1ze.. I hope they don't try and change the look of the keyboard device too much in terms of physical shape, I don't really think they need to.. what I hope does change comes from the operating system and usability of the device.
    What will be the differences between the full touch and full keyboard in terms of user interactions and interface? The answer to that is the most interesting thing to me... will peeking and swiping be the same?
    Last edited by spike12; 08-30-12 at 01:59 AM.
    08-30-12 01:55 AM
    What will be the differences between the full touch and full keyboard in terms of user interactions and interface? The answer to that is the most interesting thing to me... will peeking and swiping be the same?
    It should be. I don't see why not. However, I hope they add something like the homescreen shortcuts for the keyboard model.
    spike12 likes this.
    08-30-12 02:39 AM
    Where does the f***in battery go?
    spike12 likes this.
    08-30-12 03:26 AM
    I'd imagine it'd have to be thicker for a removable batter.. but it looks like there's a separation for a back cover under the camera, similar to the current models.
    08-30-12 03:29 AM
    That looks expensive. I can't afford it.
    But seriously, those are just concept phones. I don't think the real ones will look like that. Can the batteries and everything even fit in that?
    08-30-12 06:35 AM
    That looks expensive. I can't afford it.
    But seriously, those are just concept phones. I don't think the real ones will look like that. Can the batteries and everything even fit in that?
    You are correct. These are concepts and I wouldn't have bothered to even take this seriously if it wasn't for Bla1ze's mysterious one liner. He doesn't usually start threads,much less a mysterious hint towards a concept.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-30-12 06:39 AM
    So he seems to be saying that it has a square display and keys.
    08-30-12 07:07 AM
    So he seems to be saying that it has a square display and keys.
    With a little teaser "prepare to be shocked". Rest is obviously speculation on everyone else's part.
    08-30-12 07:15 AM
    Heck this makes it sound like it is coming.

BlackBerry TK Victory Price Specifications
    FunktasticLucky likes this.
    08-30-12 07:26 AM
    Since it's been confirmed that the BB10 devices are going to look similar to current to BBs (we've heard that the QWERTY is similar to the 9900, but without the metal band and more refined), it makes perfect sense that the final hardware looks a lot like this concept device. The only difference I'd predict is that the screen would have to be square, so maybe it would be a touch wider, or a touch less tall.
    08-30-12 07:45 AM
    I think you can deduce that the trackball will be gone as well as all of the other buttons above the keyboard.
    So you will probably just have the keyboard and a square 720X720 screen.
    You can also deduce that the screen will take up as much of the front as it can, so minimum case space below the keyboard or above the touch screen as well as between the two.
    Disclaimer: Of course I may be wrong about the trackball or anything else.
    08-30-12 08:21 AM
    Thank you for this Bla1ze... the Victory concept is exactly what I'm looking for in my next BlackBerry.
    08-30-12 09:19 AM
    Kevin tweeted "BlackBerry 10 Impressions will go up on CB today".

Not sure what that means.
    08-30-12 10:49 AM
    Well concepts are always much to die for..
    08-31-12 12:36 AM
    guys..blaze didn't start the thread i did, i don't know why his post is above mine, the reason he says be shocked is because my OP said "ill be shocked" shah

oh and i have no idea why your post blaze has an earlier time stamp on it aswell..glitch maybe or did you edit it cause you wanted that post at the top..?

EDIT: must be a glitch, cause it says I'm the 'thread author' on the right of my first post.
    hopefully this sorted why the first post doesn't really make sense if you read it before mine ahah
    Last edited by nickthebold; 08-31-12 at 07:06 AM.
    08-31-12 07:01 AM
    Um, maybe I don't speak Halifaxian English well enough yet . . everyone seems to be taking off in an excited direction, but bla1ze clearly said its very similar to current bold 99xx designs. The OP said he'd be shocked if it was like current, and bla1ze said prepare to be surprised then. I like the tk victory concept too, but the 9930 with a few minor tweaks will be just fine as well . . esp if its running bb10
    09-04-12 08:38 PM
    With a little teaser "prepare to be shocked". Rest is obviously speculation on everyone else's part.
    Maybe he meant shocked as in horrified? Just kidding...maybe.
    09-04-12 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD