Well I have had my curve for sometime and it has been good, but things get old with me, mind you being with Telus, what could I possible go to. I'm open for suggestions, is the storm that bad? And if it is will it get better, HELP!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 03:06 PM
    there is nothing wrong with the storm especially now with the new os leakes fixing its problems which were always software related with the exception of some early lemons. i would give it a try since the storm is def. more for people looking to their bb for entertainment purposes and thats where the storm shines. i think you would be very happy with one just make sure you get insurance! if something does get broken yo dont wanna shell out 500 bux
    04-03-09 04:43 PM
    I have been in your exact situation, with carrier Telus to boot.

The only difference was I wanted more functionallity.

I've settled with the curve with a simple test of using the both. Sure the Storm has got a bigger screen and is touch sensitive. But I have found that minus a few apps the curve does almost everything the storm does, some even better.

Go to your store ask for a test drive. You have to make the decision not any of us. Good luck with whatever you chose. You'll become addicted soon enough anyway lol

04-03-09 05:36 PM
    Switch carriers and get a Bold!
    04-03-09 05:42 PM
    I agree with Mythos. You need to see them for yourself. Hold it and work with it a bit. If the stores don't have actual working models don't be afraid to ask strangers about theirs. I have noticed BB owners are very willing to show off and gush about their devices.

ps. I said ask about theirs not ask to hold it....
    04-03-09 05:52 PM
    Felt the same way, so I got a Storm three days ago for $100 with my corp discount, then just went back to the curve today. Not that I didn't like the Storm, but I realized how much I loved the curve.
    04-03-09 05:56 PM
    Many folks do thay very thing, kjj, and they are quite happy. You're in good company.

04-03-09 06:30 PM
    Good advice, mostly.

I don't upgrade devices unless the device in question is hands-down an improvement. With my 8320 (and puck), there is very little (if anything) a smartphone user here can do on a phone that I cannot.
    04-03-09 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD