Lately my facebook and twitter app have been late wish push updates none of the app updates are ever pushed with a notification either smh...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 08:12 AM
    Lately my facebook and twitter app have been late wish push updates none of the app updates are ever pushed with a notification either smh...
    I had a similar problem though with missing email notifications. A battery pull and all was well again. As the BlackBerry smartphones move away from Java I think stability and performance will improve greatly.
    11-13-11 08:20 AM
    here is your action plan

[] sell your BB
    [] sell your Playbook
    [] buy a iphone4s
    [] delete your account on crackberry
    11-13-11 08:29 AM
    My phone is only 1.5 yrs old and although I have been a BB user for 7 yrs now I have never had this many issues with all my other BB as I am having with this one.
    The wife has had an IPHONE 3,4,and 4s now and she has never had issues.
    So the iPhone is so great that your wife upgrades it every year (?!?!), but you are using a much older phone and complaining. OK.

You have three options: Buy a 9900 now, Wait for BBX phones (sometime in 2012), or move on to another platform.

But the 9900 is a great phone and if you prefer a Blackberry form factor you can't go wrong with it, or you've seen what your wife's three versions of iPhones can do and if that interests you then switch.
    11-13-11 08:47 AM
    Dude if you are tired try what i did. I sold my Playbook, Bold 9700 and Bold 9900, and recently I bought a Samsung Galaxy S II,and so far i am more than pleased. Maybe i will buy a Galaxy Nexus.

Personally I dont like iOS, I like the formfactor of the iPhone but in my personal taste dont like the OS. But if you want, try an iPhone too. I am BBFanboy, but I am realistic too, and right know I feel dissapointed because I have use BBs all my life and in the instant I put my hands on a SGS2 I just realize all the things that this and other platforms may offer. Just give it a Try. My $0.99c.
    Last edited by Binio; 11-13-11 at 09:31 AM.
    11-13-11 09:24 AM
    I'm in the process of selling my 9900 having moved to the iPhone 4s six days ago.

Think I'm done with Blackberry. Tired of the bricks; tired of the constant restarts to install/remove apps; tired of the hourglass symbol. It's a shame. Had four Blackberries in two years but they're just so far behind the rest.

Very pleased with the iPhone. Everything just works.
    11-13-11 09:35 AM
    I thought the same thing�tired of blackberry. I got a GS2 and loved the device�but just couldn't get used to android. There's too many little things I like about blackberry the android didn't do. The +'s droid brought to the table weren't enough for me to jump ship.
    I'll continue w/my 9810, probably get a 9860 & see what BBX brings. BlackBerry just "works" for me!

Guatiao likes this.
    11-13-11 01:24 PM
    Welcome to the club OP, BlackBerry is tired and outdated, unless all you need it for is email and messaging, then you got a winner.

11-13-11 01:30 PM
    I simply don't understand posts like the OP.
    I used to be an ardent SonyEricsson fan, and I had bought a few. Then came the time when I switched from SE to BB and love what the BB did.
    I never went to the SE forums and told the users there what a crap platform they were using.
    The BB met my needs and I stuck with it.
    If the OP's needs are not met by BB he can move to some other platform without feeling guilty or justifying his move.
    I feel posts like the OP are meant to say " I dont like the BB and all of you are fools for liking BB".
    The BB is fine for my needs and I'm not shifting because the OP doesn't like it.
    At OP, Try some other platform. If it works for you great, of it doesnt you can always come back to BB. Don't make this an ego issue.
    nuangel2 likes this.
    11-13-11 02:48 PM
    Nope not tired of BB. Tired of complainers yes, but BB nope.
    11-13-11 03:14 PM
    If you're tired of blackberry then dip! What's the need for the announcements? Oh I get it, so you can be welcomed and have reference to something when you come back.....

I used to do the same thing so everything I'm saying here I'm saying with the utmost understanding of what you're feeling. Go to iphone, let the novelty wear off and you'll be right back, regardless of what your wife is using.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-13-11 03:25 PM
    Time to upgrade Pal!...I'm on rogers...Had my 9900 for almost 2 months now with no software issue...My 9700 was also freezing up on me but i didn't give up...Best move i have made...Loving the bigger keypad and touchscreen and the new os7...
    Isn't the screen just frigging awesome on the 99xxs? I love how sharp it is. I love the look and feel of my 9930, I look for reasons to have it on my hands. OK that sounded odd, but you know what I mean .
    11-13-11 05:45 PM
    Oh cool.. another whiner thread. Sweet! Just what we needed.
    11-13-11 08:44 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD