No one I know has ever complained about cross platform bbm on ios or android so I am curious what's so unusable? It's basically enhanced sms...
    Messages simply not delivering. Or delivering and notifications not working. "Sent" and "read" on iOS are effectively meaningless. And Android had the same problems for a long time. Also the UI. At launch, it was just an ugly application.
    05-21-15 06:45 PM
    Messages simply not delivering. Or delivering and notifications not working. "Sent" and "read" on iOS are effectively meaningless. And Android had the same problems for a long time. Also the UI. At launch, it was just an ugly application.
    "Had..., was...,"

I wonder if whatsapp or another messaging system was released bug free and full featured. That's a rhetorical question.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 08:20 PM
    On the other hand, I've never received a "sponsored message" on either Telegram or iMessage.
    I only hope that BB sees the error of their ways and curtails ads on BBM on BB10: we've all paid for BBM and shouldn't be subject to spam unless it sponsors a feature that otherwise requires a subscription fee: Want a custom PIN? Pay 99� a month OR accept ads... but BBM as it was should not have ads on BB10, period.
    05-21-15 09:10 PM
    "Had..., was...,"

I wonder if whatsapp or another messaging system was released bug free and full featured. That's a rhetorical question.

Posted via CB10
    I only use the past-tense because I uninstalled BBM on all devices. A long time ago. One presumes it has gotten better. The thing is,...Blackberry very heavily promoted the release of BBM. So that would have been the time to make sure it works.
    05-22-15 10:51 AM
29 12