HOT: Video render of first full touchscreen BlackBerry 10 phone! | CrackBerry.com

I'm happy to admit I just posted this on my Facebook page, stating that;

Even hotter than the new hardware the, is all new software that will change the way you use a mobile handset and view the mobile world!

Its time to start spreading the news friends!

If you do it, lets here about it!!
    Last edited by Dapper37; 09-22-12 at 06:57 AM.
    09-21-12 09:08 PM
    While I like the video, what do we spread?

1. Release date?
    2. Pics of the actual phone? (confirmed)
    3. Cost of the phone?
    4. What the actual specs are?
    5. What apps it may have?
    6. The names of the carriers that will have it?\

Too little info yet.

Tim
    09-21-12 09:41 PM
    While I like the video, what do we spread?

1. Release date?
    2. Pics of the actual phone? (confirmed)
    3. Cost of the phone?
    4. What the actual specs are?
    5. What apps it may have?
    6. The names of the carriers that will have it?\

Too little info yet.

Tim
    Excitement!
    Passion!
    Desire!

All depends on who's spreading the news I guess. I feel that the little I did is a starting point. With BB world Jam next week, now is as good of time as any. I'm positive there will be some news coming out of the event. What I don't know but some! This will provide good follow up.

Its so easy to be negative, I takes strength to back up your beliefs with action! Be Bold my friends! This babe is coming!
    09-21-12 09:51 PM
    Excitement!
    Passion!
    Desire!

All depends on who's spreading the news I guess. I feel that the little I did is a starting point. With BB world Jam next week, now is as good of time as any. I'm positive there will be some news coming out of the event. What I don't know but some! This will provide good follow up.

Its so easy to be negative, I takes strength to back up your beliefs with action! Be Bold my friends! This babe is coming!
    Sorry dapper. Not allowed to be excited about BB here. All the android/apple lovers don't like it.
    sam_b77 likes this.
    09-21-12 11:04 PM
    I'm getting the feeling theres going to be less and less of them coming here to bash anything soon.
    Instant feed back on my FB page, People seem genuinely interested!
    09-21-12 11:48 PM
    I'm getting the feeling theres going to be less and less of them coming here to bash anything soon.
    Instant feed back on my FB page, People seem genuinely interested!
    Let's hope they really Are interested and aren't just being polite.
    09-22-12 12:38 AM
    I do agree with dapper. Even with amount of debbie downers here you can see a lot of new fans. On a lot of other forums and web sites you can definitely see a lot of optimism surround RIM. It doesn't take much more things to change. One flashy new device can change things quickly.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    09-22-12 01:21 AM
    Let's hope they really Are interested and aren't just being polite.
    My FB friends are rarely polite!
    09-22-12 03:30 AM
    I do agree with dapper. Even with amount of debbie downers here you can see a lot of new fans. On a lot of other forums and web sites you can definitely see a lot of optimism surround RIM. It doesn't take much more things to change. One flashy new device can change things quickly.
    +1 to that, I'll add that if this OS is as good as its sounding, the future will have a lot more than one sweet new device in it!
    09-22-12 03:33 AM
    +1 to that, I'll add that if this OS is as good as its sounding, the future will have a lot more than one sweet new device in it!
    Good point dapper. We've heard 6 devices in total should be coming. And thats just next year.

Obviously thats aside from all the other markets RIM could enter.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    09-22-12 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD