[YT]youtube.com/watch?v=C60ECCJO900&feature=youtu.be[/YT]
    01-25-12 05:22 PM
    i could not agree more and i will post my thanks and appreciation on their website.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    01-25-12 05:41 PM
    Love team RIM. My signature states how I feel about the future..
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    01-25-12 10:33 PM
    I'm sorry for all of us. You see I purchased shares of RIMM last night. That means it will be going out of business now.
    Not in my lifetime.
    01-28-12 08:15 AM
    Love and appreciation for what????? Just about tanking the company? Every company in the world does fund raising, yes, it's a great gesture, and always appreciated, but let's not confuse social do gooding withe corporate incompetence. Yeah, I know, stock is only down 90%, and RIM owns the market in Thailand. But we have a PB that needs a BB linked to it to get email, hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of PB's written off, and a new CEO that comes from the same thought process as his predecessors. And I keep forgetting, we have BB Messenger......so great, if I only had a friend left with a BB.
    Really? SMH.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    01-28-12 09:23 AM
    Love and appreciation for what????? Just about tanking the company? Every company in the world does fund raising, yes, it's a great gesture, and always appreciated, but let's not confuse social do gooding withe corporate incompetence. Yeah, I know, stock is only down 90%, and RIM owns the market in Thailand. But we have a PB that needs a BB linked to it to get email, hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of PB's written off, and a new CEO that comes from the same thought process as his predecessors. And I keep forgetting, we have BB Messenger......so great, if I only had a friend left with a BB.
    And every person that purchased a Playbook at less than cost is now a believer. Gee and guess what, a lot of them own or used to own ipads and iphones and prefer their PB's! Oh yeah and now they will want a BB phone so they can use the Bridge feature. And if you knew anything about Playbook you would know it has WiFI which works perfectly at no added costs. Yup real stupid huh?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    01-28-12 09:36 AM
    Really? SMH.
    Yeppers............
    01-28-12 01:07 PM
    Yeah, less than cost was the ONLY way they could sell them once people found out that they didn't do s__t.....and rather than another stupid opinion, show a link to a survey to the number of people that sold/gave away their iPADS and bought PB's!!!!! C'mon, get serious and stop being a Fanboy, though I had that term.....and regarding wi-fi, yes, great, it's free, but what happens when you are somewhere that you just have to be on the net for some reason or another, and there just isn't an open wi-fi hotspot to be found? You make it sound like they blanket the planet. And they sure are secure.....oh, I forgot, if you have a BB you can tether it so you don't need wi-fi.....so I guess all those iPAD owners also sold their iPhones and bought BB's so they could get the most essential application you can have on a tablet....email. Your response comes from anger, not fact, not with logic.....the stock is down 90% this year, I guess RIM is doing something right.....like BB Messenger. Hopeless, the company that invented the smartphone comes out with a tablet without email.....what the were they thinking? How could they let it out the door????? They are now conducting business in panic mode, because sales are failing except in third world countries where the BB is considered the entry level smartphone because of it's price point. That's a fact, along with looking at sales of BB vs. Android and Apple. It's 100 to 1 if no more. But you know something nobody else does....wi-fi!!!!
    We all know full well where RIM is and how they got there. The OP simply posted a link to a very nice tribute to RIM from the community where they are headquartered.

Even if you have a point, there's lots of other threads where your rant will be better received and discussed.
    01-28-12 01:31 PM
    We all know full well where RIM is and how they got there. The OP simply posted a link to a very nice tribute to RIM from the community where they are headquartered.

Even if you have a point, there's lots of other threads where your rant will be better received and discussed.
    Thank you.
    01-28-12 04:41 PM
    This was awesome to watch. Thanks so much for sharing.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    01-28-12 07:40 PM
    This was awesome to watch. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Yes, this kind of social generosity makes RIM #1 in my book.
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    01-29-12 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD