They may develop those things over time
    No. They got rid of them over time.
    04-18-19 02:14 PM
    What do you mean by 'enhanced' groups
    Enhanced groups had calendars and lists, and allowed for multiple chats within the groups.
    Stasjuk likes this.
    04-18-19 02:19 PM
    No. They got rid of them over time.
    Personally I think the default emoticons are sufficient.
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-18-19 02:19 PM
    Enhanced groups had calendars and lists, and allowed for multiple chats within the groups.
    A bit like Microsoft Teams then
    04-18-19 02:20 PM
    A bit like Microsoft Teams then
    And BBM Consumer.
    04-18-19 02:22 PM
    There are multitudes of Indonesians pouring over your account history and data path copying everything down. For a small price, they’ll migrate or delete, your choice... /s
    Are you saying all those credit card numbers I sent to my wife via BBM last year aren't safe?

Even now at our business we get people email their complete info... (we tell them not to afterwards).
    04-18-19 02:33 PM
    Since we have a duplicate thread for some reason, here is a copy and paste from the other one.

Well, just switched over to BBMe with a 1 year free trial then $5 per year there after. Problem solved! Also, there are a limited amount of stickers there too. Just sayin! Cheers,
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-18-19 05:58 PM
    Since we have a duplicate thread for some reason
    Plenty of those today. lol

Posted via CB10
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    04-18-19 06:24 PM
    I have already migrated two of the BBM groups I was in to WhatsApp. It’s close to BBM as far as the interface and a lot of folks use it and are familiar with it.

So far they are liking the change. I hate leaving BBM, but I don’t know if the new BBMe version will let me merge my existing groups and contacts from the consumer version?
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-18-19 06:34 PM
    I have already migrated two of the BBM groups I was in to WhatsApp. It’s close to BBM as far as the interface and a lot of folks use it and are familiar with it.

So far they are liking the change. I hate leaving BBM, but I don’t know if the new BBMe version will let me merge my existing groups and contacts from the consumer version?
    That is what I am wondering. If I migrate over, will all my stuff migrate. Also, could I migrate my bb10 BBM id over or just my android BBM id.. Cause if I can do my bb10, I can let my Android I'd die.
    04-18-19 06:37 PM
    That is what I am wondering. If I migrate over, will all my stuff migrate. Also, could I migrate my bb10 BBM id over or just my android BBM id.. Cause if I can do my bb10, I can let my Android I'd die.
    That’s a major concern for a lot of us BBM users, now it’s wait and see with BBMe. For myself, I like being prepared so I have already created new groups in WhatsApp.
    04-18-19 06:45 PM
    That’s a major concern for a lot of us BBM users, now it’s wait and see with BBMe. For myself, I like being prepared so I have already created new groups in WhatsApp.
    Good planning. I am not really sweating it. I only talk to my fiancee on BBM. Whatever I'd I can move is fine. This is just the time to decide what I'd dies. I do not need to maintain two anymore.
    04-18-19 06:48 PM

Does WhatsApp have groups?
    04-18-19 06:55 PM

That's what I did. The only question I have is, does this mean my WhatsApp account is tied to my phone #? I'm always switching phones (dual SIMs) so am wondering how seamless it will be. With BBM, I just login and sometimes use it on phones with only WiFi. What's the flexibility of regularly swapping on WhatsApp?
    04-18-19 07:03 PM
    Does WhatsApp have groups?
    Yep, I have set up four groups and it looks like my BBM group chat list.

04-18-19 07:30 PM
    That's what I did. The only question I have is, does this mean my WhatsApp account is tied to my phone #? I'm always switching phones (dual SIMs) so am wondering how seamless it will be. With BBM, I just login and sometimes use it on phones with only WiFi. What's the flexibility of regularly swapping on WhatsApp?
    That I don’t know, I only have one cell number, so I can’t say if it will work with dual numbers.
    04-18-19 07:32 PM
    Moving from BBM to BBMe is a fresh setup. You can login with existing BlackBerry ID, but that's it. Everything else needs to be setup from scratch. And it has dark theme. Unless there is a hack I am not aware of.
    04-18-19 08:19 PM
    Personally I think the default emoticons are sufficient.
    Unfortunately, they have abandoned the original BBM emoticons and gone with standard android emoticons which are tweaked just slightly.

The default BBM sticker set is still there though.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/ebbm-s...mojis-1167435/
    04-18-19 08:25 PM
    Moving from BBM to BBMe is a fresh setup. You can login with existing BlackBerry ID, but that's it. Everything else needs to be setup from scratch. And it has dark theme. Unless there is a hack I am not aware of.
    So can you move your bb10 id over? With BBM android dying, I just need to know what Id to keep.
    04-18-19 08:26 PM
    So can you move your bb10 id over? With BBM android dying, I just need to know what Id to keep.
    Not sure, I'm on a K2. Hopefully someone can chime in.
    04-18-19 08:27 PM
    Not sure, I'm on a K2. Hopefully someone can chime in.
    Thanks. My main is a key2le. But I still have my bb10 on my classic. Guess at this point don't matter what one I keep as one will have to go. Thanks again.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    04-18-19 08:31 PM
    This is only for the android consumer side. BBME (enterprise) will be the norm, literally just $6 every six months. Yes, $6 every six months!!! so who's really going to complain about one coffee per half-year? I sure won't once I get the key2!

Remember' this was emtek's decision, NOT blackberry limited's.

Submitted via blackberry passport on freedom mobile HSPA+ or LTE
    04-18-19 10:07 PM
    I switched to BBMe already and loving it. It had all my BBM contacts. No issues, just not sure if it integrates into the hub?
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-19-19 12:30 AM
    I switched to BBMe already and loving it. It had all my BBM contacts. No issues, just not sure if it integrates into the hub?
    Are you saying that your contacts in the consumer version migrated automatically to the enterprise version when you set it up?
    04-19-19 12:32 AM
    Are you saying that your contacts in the consumer version migrated automatically to the enterprise version when you set it up?
    Yes.
    04-19-19 12:34 AM
81 1234