Hello everybody

When I take a picture it is automatically saved on the SD card. I have noticed that the time shown on the picture thumbnail is 2 hours later then the time when I took the picture. The general time setting are set on automatic. Anyone any idea why there is a time difference between the time I took the picture and the time on the saved picture?
    04-30-14 03:12 AM
    Is the time on your phone correct?
    04-30-14 08:02 AM
    I didn't know you could have the time associated with a picture how do you do this.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 09:23 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=875848

I've had this issue also.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 09:54 AM
    Hello everybody

When I take a picture it is automatically saved on the SD card. I have noticed that the time shown on the picture thumbnail is 2 hours later then the time when I took the picture. The general time setting are set on automatic. Anyone any idea why there is a time difference between the time I took the picture and the time on the saved picture?
    I have had the same issue, but just not as bad. My picture are always 2 minutes behind.
    It has been said that the time is correct when pictures are saved on the device memory.
    It supposedly only happens when saving to the media card.
    I can't/won't verify this as I use the media card only and only screenies get saved to the device memory for me.
    This issue was supposed to have been escalated a couple of months ago and Clewely was involved according to some, but the issue is still there. At least for me and definitely for you.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...behind-896517/
    04-30-14 10:24 AM
    I didn't know you could have the time associated with a picture how do you do this.

Posted via CB10
    The time is automatically associated with your pictures. The issue is if it is correct or not.
    To see the date/time stamp, press and hold a picture and select properties from the overflow menu.
    That's where you can see the stamp currently.
    04-30-14 10:27 AM
    If you want that information on your pics directly you must use a 3rd party app like Picture Time Stamp.
    Here's a review link and BBW link... It's $1.99 USD.
    Make your photos memorable with Picture Time Stamp | CrackBerry.com
    Picture Time Stamp - BlackBerry World

Or you can try to search BBW for something similar.

HTH
    04-30-14 10:29 AM
    It has something to do with the write time your card has.
    04-30-14 10:46 AM