Simple really

I got my gsm 9500 storm about 3 weeks ago and to be fair other than open the box, get it unlocked, and tested the thing works unlocked I have never used it but I have played with it and decided it's far beyond what I need and what I'm capable of

So how do I restore the factory settings to get it back as it was when it came to me and if I do this will I need to unlock it again?
    02-24-09 12:14 AM
    I don't know how you can set it back to factory settings but once the phone is unlocked, it stays unlocked. That will not change. However, if you are going to sell it I would be sure the buyer has the code you used to unlock it.

Sorry you didn't like it. Nothing wrong with going for something a little more simple though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 12:17 AM
    options>security options>general settings>menu>wipe handheld

Or if it has a password just re-enter it incorrectly until it wipes the device - This will WIPE your device....
    02-24-09 12:20 AM
    okay thanks guys

yes simple for me is the way to go, nothing wrong with the bb just not for me

trem when you say wipe do you mean if i do this I will have a blank screen or it will revert back to factory settings?

thanks
    02-24-09 12:24 AM
    It clears all databases and applications, and leaves the OS on the device.
    02-24-09 12:28 AM
    this is why it's going up for sale

far to complicated for me lol

Thanks trem
    02-24-09 12:36 AM
    No worries....... Post back if you have any other issues. Its a bit tough at first but really its quite simple in just a few days, and each day gets easier. CB helps alot.......... Best of luck
    02-24-09 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD