You have to admit, their customer satisfaction scores destroy everyone else. Must mean something.

Posted from my awesome Classic.
    Where are these customer satisfaction scores documented?
    12-27-14 07:43 PM
    Where are these customer satisfaction scores documented?
    They're in tech news all the time. They change frequently but Apple is always at the top.

12-27-14 07:46 PM
    My comment wasn't meant to be restricted to crackberry, but frankly cb is a viable place to exercise what is now acknowledged as an effective form of influence/manipulation called guerilla marketing.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. Because it is present everywhere...

http://www.digitalnewsasia.com/digit...conversations/

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 07:49 PM
    They're in tech news all the time. Google it.

Apple tops J.D. Power?s 2014 survey in smartphone satisfaction across all U.S. carriers | 9to5Mac

Just googled it......

It seems that they didn't "destroy" anyone, at least according to JD Power whose well known for keeping track of that sort of thing. The results were reasonably close, and varied slightly between different carriers.

On ATT they only scored 3 points above Samsung.....and.......only 9 points above BlackBerry!
    12-27-14 07:53 PM
    Apple tops J.D. Power?s 2014 survey in smartphone satisfaction across all U.S. carriers | 9to5Mac

Just googled it......

It seems that they didn't "destroy" anyone, at least according to JD Power whose well known for keeping track of that sort of thing. The results were reasonably close, and varied slightly between different carriers.

On ATT they only scored 3 points above Samsung.....and.......only 9 points above BlackBerry!
    Apple is the #1 recognized brand in the world. They didn't get there with average customer satisfaction. I'm sorry that bothers you.

So what beer did you decide on?

12-27-14 07:57 PM
    Apple is the #1 recognized brand in the world. They didn't get there with average customer satisfaction. I'm sorry that bothers you.

That doesn't bother me lol. I am having scotch on the rocks and watching the game. The brand. Johnnie Walker Black Label, but it's not the usual. Xmas gift lol

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 07:59 PM
    That doesn't bother me lol. I am having scotch on the rocks and watching the game. The brand. Johnnie Walker Black Label, but it's not the usual. Xmas gift lol

Posted via CB10
    Nice! Which game you watching?

I'm having a Belgian ale from Stone Brewery.

12-27-14 08:02 PM
    You have to admit, their customer satisfaction scores destroy everyone else. Must mean something.

It means they have the best customer service which they do.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 08:05 PM

Oh....so....wait. You're changing the subject now that I challenged your assertion....asked for evidence that you didn't provide....then found evidence that you were actually not correct? Now....the new subject is.....#1 most recognized brand in the world? OK....

Sooo....what does being recognized have to do with some people having issues with it? (what you responded to)

And........what is it that you think bothers me?

And why are you mentioning "average customer satisfaction" when I said nothing like that?

Clearly something bothers you or else you wouldn't' have taken the "I'm sorry that it bothers you" route to hide your insecurity.

If I say Molson do I score points?
    12-27-14 08:06 PM
    Oh....so....wait. You're changing the subject now that I challenged your assertion....asked for evidence that you didn't provide....then found evidence that you were actually not correct? Now....the new subject is.....#1 most recognized brand in the world? OK....

Sooo....what does being recognized have to do with some people having issues with it? (what you responded to)

And........what is it that you think bothers me?

Clearly something bothers you or else you wouldn't' have taken the "I'm sorry that it bothers you" route to hide your insecurity.

If I say Molson do I score points?
    No. Molson is like drinking water. Maybe add Xanax.

12-27-14 08:09 PM
    It means they have the best customer service which they do.

Posted via CB10
    Not customer service, customer SATISFACTION. You know, the sheep as they are called around here.

12-27-14 08:11 PM
    Not customer service, customer SATISFACTION. You know, the sheep as they are called around here.

Customer service counts into the Satisfaction. A big part of it too.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 08:12 PM
    Customer service counts into the Satisfaction. A big part of it too.

Posted via CB10
    How big? You seem to know a lot about it.

12-27-14 08:15 PM
    No. Molson is like drinking water. Maybe add Xanax.

Whew...glad you think that too. Was just going for some Canadian brownie points. Blue Moon.

At the risk of "badgering", um......Maybe you missed my question.

Or was the beer question a deliberate plant to use when you needed to ignore something else?
    12-27-14 08:17 PM
    How big? You seem to know a lot about it.

So do you...but so far google has betrayed you.
    12-27-14 08:19 PM
    Whew...glad you think that too. Was just going for some Canadian brownie points. Blue Moon.

At the risk of "badgering", um......Maybe you missed my question.

Or was the beer question a deliberate plant to use when you needed to ignore something else?
    You need to expand your horizons. Your choices of beers are meager at best! BTW, I'm not Canadian.

As for the rest of it, I don't care. I don't own an Apple product but don't care that they are #1. I also don't care who is the #1 car manufacturer, TV, or cheese. I use what I want and find no reason to justify it.

I also drink good beer and watch hockey which you already know.

kbz1960 likes this.
    12-27-14 08:23 PM
    You need to expand your horizons. Your choices of beers are meager at best! BTW, I'm not Canadian.
    How do you know my choices or that I have to expand them when I only mentioned one of them? (the other was just for points...as I just said).

I assumed Canadian because of the Hockey reference so I took a chance.

As for the rest of it, I don't care. I don't own an Apple product but don't care that they are #1. I also don't care who is the #1 car manufacturer, TV, or cheese. I use what I want and find no reason to justify it. .
    Ha, I had a feeling you'd say that. Almost as if you took a page directly from the donation playbook.
    1.- Make statement as a way to debate
    2- get challenged
    3-can't defend statement..change subject
    4- forced to answer for it after attempt at deflection
    5- declare that......even though it was the basis of your argument you were making just moments ago...that...you "don't care". (Phil Collins song plays in background...."no more.....no more.......no more....no more")

Textbook. Bravo.

I also drink good beer and watch hockey which you already know.

I know you watch hockey.
    12-27-14 08:30 PM
    How do you know my choices or that I have to expand them when I only mentioned one of them? (the other was just for points...as I just said).

I assumed Canadian because of the Hockey reference so I took a chance.

Ha, I had a feeling you'd say that. Almost as if you took a page directly from the donation playbook.
    1.- Make statement as a way to debate
    2- get challenged
    3-can't defend statement
    4- forced to answer for it after attempt at deflection
    5- declare that......even though it was the basis of your argument you were making just moments ago...that...you "don't care". (Phil Collins song plays in background...."no more.....no more.......no more....no more")

Textbook. Bravo.

I know you watch hockey.
    Please stop, you've entertained me enough. If you keep going I'll feel like I have to pay you.

12-27-14 08:34 PM
    Please stop, you've entertained me enough. If you keep going I'll feel like I have to pay you.

No, no......please......after you! It's like a living, breathing experiment in predicting what you'll say next.
    12-27-14 08:38 PM
    Christ... Let it go
    12-27-14 08:51 PM
    Team Canada and Germany at the moment. Belgium beers are good!

Posted via CB10
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-27-14 09:02 PM
171 ... 567