my cousin said that he saw an article on the "BLACKBERRY THUNDER" for Verizon Wireless, can anyone confirm that there a phone slated with this name? I thought it was the storm.......
    Last edited by pkcable; 04-25-09 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Title made more descriptive
    04-22-09 01:11 PM
    Thunder=Storm
    04-22-09 01:13 PM
    Yes, the blackberry thunder was the original name for the storm. If you look around the internet, you can still see ads calling it the thunder. One such ad can be found on the cb blogs at random times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 04:21 PM
    The Driftwood and Niagara are the ones I know off coming out sometime.
    04-23-09 02:24 PM
    The Driftwood and Niagara are the ones I know off coming out sometime.
    Driftwood? lol.

Isnt Driftwood wood thats been in the water for a long, long time and best suited for firewood?

Doesn't sound like a very reassuring name for a phone!

It's getting chilly, can you pass me your phone so we can get this fire started?

Yeah, im not feelin it!
    04-23-09 02:43 PM
    Haha yeah it's just the codename

Linkage! to the story.
    04-23-09 02:47 PM
    wow, those are horrible names.
    04-25-09 06:19 AM
    Next, they will be coming out with past Presidential names. Not many cool names, as when they just changed the Niagara to the "Tour".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 10:25 AM
    There is no way a codename for that phone is correct...... We have never heard of them , and if we have its because its actually a different name ... RIM would not be dumb enough to codename a blackberry driftwood.. thats just dumb
    04-25-09 12:57 PM
    Every once in awhile I see an add for the "Blackberry Thunder" on the Crackberry homepage with thre picture of what we thought the Storm was going to look like, you know, the rounder version. I saw a thread on this a while back that it has something to do with a computer not being updated so it is an old add..
    04-25-09 01:12 PM
    I am so glad none of the other names stood on as official names lollol
    04-26-09 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD