Yeah, it looked similar to the Nokia touchscreen Reed Richards or Ioan was rocking in Fantastic Four. Dark Knight was like whoa by the by.
    07-22-08 05:18 PM
    I definitely didnt see that
    07-22-08 06:42 PM
    good movie...that phone was hot 2.
    07-22-08 06:48 PM
    Theres rumors of him winning an oscar for it, but a hollywood critic has already stated that it probably wont happen. Theres only been like one person ever to receive an oscar after they've passed away. Nomination most likely, actually winning.... doubtful, but it would be cool to see it happen.
    07-23-08 05:59 AM
    out of curiosity, if Morgan Freeman had the nokia touchscreen, what was the phone that he gave the security guard that disabled the security system? that phone looked a little think compared to the one he had that he answered and showed Christian Bale
    07-23-08 09:51 AM
    I can't wait to see this! Thunder or no Thunder! I love Batman but wasn't keen on Batman Begins, didn't follow comic or movie storylines

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 05:17 PM
    Awesome movie. Saw it twice this past weekend. Much better than Batman Begins. This is not a spoiler, but for those who haven't seen it yet, look for the Joker's disappearing pencil trick. Everyone in the audience gasped.
    07-23-08 06:41 PM
    I don't know... I'm still not convinced...

I think it's a Nokia.
    07-23-08 07:36 PM
    out of curiosity, if Morgan Freeman had the nokia touchscreen, what was the phone that he gave the security guard that disabled the security system? that phone looked a little think compared to the one he had that he answered and showed Christian Bale
    I thought it was the same phone
    07-25-08 12:24 PM
    Great movie, shoulda been a thunder if its for wayne enterprises lol.

07-25-08 02:05 PM
    totally doesnt look like a thunder lol.
    i don't think it does either././.
    07-25-08 02:10 PM
    I thought it was the same phone
    i don't think it was the same phone, the one that morgan freeman was holding was a lot thinner then the one at the security station. you see the thickness of it during the night time incident by the security station. plus the one morgan freeman has had some red on the edges and the one in the security station doesn't.
    07-25-08 02:27 PM
    I loved the phone and the movie, so i took upon myself to do some research and the only phone that i could find that is similar to morgan freemans phone is the Nokia 5800
    Last edited by Maljezzi; 07-27-08 at 12:16 PM. Reason: more info
    07-27-08 12:13 PM
    I just realized Nokia was on the screen of that phone as well. Oh well. Now, what were Mulder and Scully using in the X Files movie is the question. Hmm.

Last edited by Crackberrykills; 07-29-08 at 08:31 AM.
    07-28-08 05:12 AM
    Not that Apple needed it but they missed out on great product placement.
    07-28-08 09:23 AM
    For a media device, Nokia products blow IPhone out of the water. And you're not locked in to a single carrier. That said, neither is a BlackBerry !

07-28-08 11:19 AM
    For a media device, Nokia products blow IPhone out of the water. And you're not locked in to a single carrier. That said, neither is a BlackBerry !

I second that.
    07-29-08 08:33 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD