It pains me, it really does.

Been a BB fan for a long time. Despite all the ridicule and snickers from family and friends, I still held on.

Can't do it anymore.

Of course I wasn't oblivious to the downward spiral, but just can't stick to this brand anymore. Was seriously considering a PRIV, but the price is ridiculous, I am not confident of long term support from BB, the reviews are so-so on the product, camera and battery are apparently not the greatest, and now that US carriers (T mobile, and AT T) are not carrying the product anymore, I think the future is clear.

As much as it pains me, I will be trading my passport and jumping ship to the Galaxy S7 Edge in the coming weeks. Bought the S2 tablet a few weeks ago and am suitably impressed.

So long and farewell BB......
    Tsepz_GP, cribble2k and enrod87 like this.
    06-07-16 08:01 AM
    You don't have to leave, just becuase you don't own a BlackBerry.

I think many here have moved away from BlackBerry hardware, but they still find a use for CrackBerry. And too be honest, the PRIV's Apps can really help bridge the move from BB10 to Android. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...uired-1059855/
    enrod87 likes this.
    06-07-16 08:10 AM
    06-07-16 08:10 AM
    It pains me, it really does.

Been a BB fan for a long time. Despite all the ridicule and snickers from family and friends, I still held on.

Can't do it anymore.

Of course I wasn't oblivious to the downward spiral, but just can't stick to this brand anymore. Was seriously considering a PRIV, but the price is ridiculous, I am not confident of long term support from BB, the reviews are so-so on the product, camera and battery are apparently not the greatest, and now that US carriers (T mobile, and AT T) are not carrying the product anymore, I think the future is clear.

As much as it pains me, I will be trading my passport and jumping ship to the Galaxy S7 Edge in the coming weeks. Bought the S2 tablet a few weeks ago and am suitably impressed.

So long and farewell BB......
    The S7 Edge is a lovely phone. If you can wait a few months, the new Galaxy Note will be here with 6GB RAM, 4000mAh battery, SPen, and possibly a 5.8inch 4K display with Google Daydream VR support, if you are heavy into media.
    enrod87 likes this.
    06-07-16 08:44 AM
    The S7 Edge is a lovely phone. If you can wait a few months, the new Galaxy Note will be here with 6GB RAM, 4000mAh battery, SPen, and possibly a 5.8inch 4K display with Google Daydream VR support, if you are heavy into media.
    That's right it looks interesting. But what about the screen that brakes just looking at it like the note 3. I remember those days
    06-07-16 09:26 AM
    That's right it looks interesting. But what about the screen that brakes just looking at it like the note 3. I remember those days
    I've had my Note 4 for almost 2years now, dropped it a lot with and without a case, they tend to be strong....well stronger than iPhones. Truth is, majority of top end phones require a decent case these days. Even the S7 Edge, I doubt the new Note will be built much different.
    06-07-16 09:47 AM
    Don't we have a thread for this sort of rants?

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 10:10 AM
    Don't we have a thread for this sort of rants?

Posted via CB10
    Yep we do
    06-07-16 10:27 AM