I will probably be passing on the Z10 now. I was watching the introduction and ready to order, purchase on the spot. I was hopeful I would see it on Verizon or AT&T within a week or so. The more I look and read, the less interested I am in the Z10. That being said, I will be purchasing the Q10 as I still own a 9900 and am still a fan of qwerty keyboards to pound out emails on the road. I do think Blackberry put themselves in a tough spot with the Z10 US launch or lack thereof. They are running dangerously close to competing directly with the Galaxy S IV and HTC One releases.
    02-21-13 12:33 PM
    I honestly couldnt be more excited about picking up this phone for tmobile. I currently have a Lumia 710 and have had windows phone since 6.0. Ive also had Palm weboS and tried android. (iphone never liked). Unfortunately the 710 isnt getting the 7.8 update and i was leaning towards windows 8 till i saw the z10. It seems to cover everything thats missing and that ive wanted on my windows phone.

I love its elegant universal search and notifcations and thats something windows phone is still missing. BB10 also has a very clean uncluttered yet suttle design in its UI that i just dont find in android or WP. Yes i understand you can customize both of those phones, but for me its little things like the peek function and gestures that really caught my attention. It reminded me of what I loved so much about webOS. For me a clean intuitive interface is more important than a million apps. I also believe the multitask is hands down the best ive seen in a smartphone in exception of WebOs and meego which is a carbon copy. Basically these are the key features that have been missing in my current phone wp 7.5 and the main reason ive decided to try something new. I do hope both wp and bb do well as we are ones that in the end up benefiting if they do well.
    02-21-13 02:39 PM
    Was at BlackBerry Experience Forums in Washington, DC today. Excluding BlackBerry employees, I counted 82 mobile phones. Other than myself I saw only one Z10 in the hand of a person. I don't believe he was a BB employee. Of those 82 phones, 21 were clearly BBs (mostly Bold). The rest were various flavors of Android. I did not see any iPhones. I know several people had two phones, Android and BB.
    02-21-13 03:15 PM
    Prior to Jan. 30 I was hyped and excited, on Jan. 30 I was angry and disappointed, now here it is Feb.18 and to be honest I just don't care anymore, tired of reading and watching videos and waiting for the US release that may or may not happen, havent heard a peep from any carrier or Blackberry .
    Well I'm still pretty dang excited. But here you go:

02-21-13 03:36 PM
    Damnit I didn't even go to the end of the thread to see you beat me to it lol.
    Minds will think alike
    02-21-13 03:44 PM
    At least BBRY10 will come to the states before the Arsenio Hall show. It was advertised during Dec-Jan and won't preview until Sept.......

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-21-13 05:50 PM
    At least BBRY10 will come to the states before the Arsenio Hall show. It was advertised during Dec-Jan and won't preview until Sept.......

Are you sure??
    02-21-13 05:52 PM
    Complete hater thread. Typing this from my z10...great keyboard, ultra smooth OS, daily it continues to amaze me with what it can do. I will never get sucked into Apple's Marketing...lets face it...if BlackBerry went belly up tomorrow...Samsung already produces a phone that is way better than Apple product. Apple continues to fall into the mistakes of RIM...putting out the same crap year after year. At least RIM has learned and has moved forward with QNX

Posted via CB10
    herculesinwyoming likes this.
    02-21-13 06:27 PM
    My contract is not up until April so I can't get excited, even if I want to, about the BB Z10 US release. But I can see why some BB fans in the US like the OP are getting less excited. (I had to search to find out what the word/acronym "OP" meant. Plus, I'll probably wait for the Q10 with all the features that the BB 7 has such as the customized sound and Bebuzz-type of led notifications.
    02-21-13 06:36 PM
    A lot of the thrill was stoked by postings like this: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...urpose-760006/

As it turned out RIM wasn't really out to fool everyone.
    Goes without saying. LOL. Unfortunately, it has to be said again and again for a few..
    02-21-13 06:56 PM
    I'm going to wait a few months before I decide to buy a bb10 device. RIMM promised that apps were going to come to the PB, and we see how that turned out. Htc & Samsung are releasing devices in the upcoming months and from a hardware point of view, the Z10 will not stand out. I wished the Z10 looked more like the HTC One (less bezel). I'm content with waiting until the next flagship touchscreen device hit the market before I switch back to BB. If BB wants to capture the US market, they really need to step their design game/app store up ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    TgeekB likes this.
    02-21-13 07:01 PM
    Are you sure??
    You make a good point! No telling when or if it gets here?????

02-21-13 09:24 PM
    (I had to search to find out what the word/acronym "OP" meant. .
    Had to do that a few yrs back too.
    02-27-13 09:46 AM
    Great way to spend 6.46 min. Now I can go dig out from this snow storm. THANKS.

02-27-13 02:04 PM
    Personally? I don't think you should buy a phone because you're hyped up for it. You should buy it because you like it and it suits your needs.

Then again, if people did that I personally believe that Google and Apple would have a tougher time.
    02-27-13 02:24 PM
    Yeeeeaaaawwwwwnnnn! The thrill of this thread is gone.
    02-27-13 02:38 PM
    I think QNX can stop been thrown around until it's made to work better as a operating system on BB10.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    02-27-13 02:44 PM
    Personally? I don't think you should buy a phone because you're hyped up for it. You should buy it because you like it and it suits your needs.
    Exactly why I'm sticking with my 9900 rather than "upgrading" to BB10.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-23-13 01:13 AM
    Exactly why I'm sticking with my 9900 rather than "upgrading" to BB10.
    I'm not in a hurry at all anymore to upgrade. 1 out of 3 stores had a working display for the z10, Best Buy, well, hasn't gotten any better since the Playbook "CF". Problem is as an old, multiple BlackBerry owner, I get freakin tired of someone trying to talk me out of spending my money for what I want as opposed to what they want to persuade me to purchase. So, I'm defnitely not buying one right away.....just because. Actually considering a 9900 purchase while BlackBerry continues to get it together.

sent from my Galaxy S lll (*_~)
    03-26-13 09:27 AM
    I think QNX can stop been thrown around until it's made to work better as a operating system on BB10.
    I forgot what thread, but, someone posted that the z10 felt like a smaller Playbook. Hmmmm......

sent from my Galaxy S lll (*_~)
    03-26-13 09:31 AM
170 ... 567