04-09-16 10:36 PM
54 123
tools
    No need to try to convince others. Blackberry had its day and still works fine for some people like yourself. Millions of businesses are also being run efficiently on other platforms. Both have their way of doing things.
    04-09-16 03:12 PM
    After struggling to help a friend with the MS Outlook app on an Android phone, I installed it on my Z30 to try to figure it out.

The particular issue he was having was with the acceptance of calendar invites - he simply could not open and confirm attendance at an appointment.

Anyway, never could figure it out. The overall design and flow of the app is cumbersome. I don't want a "focused" inbox, I just want an inbox as it's displayed in Outlook on the desktop or Outlook on the web.

And what's with the coloured dots with sender's initials taking up 1/4 of the screen? Android apps have always been more about (bad) design than function.
    04-09-16 03:31 PM
    Thanks for sharing. These apps are running great on my VZW Note 4. I feel like I have a new phone!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-09-16 03:34 PM
    After struggling to help a friend with the MS Outlook app on an Android phone, I installed it on my Z30 to try to figure it out.
    I did a similar thing when helping a friend set up her Android phone last year. We absolutely could not set up an email account, so we set it up on my Z30 to see the set-up information. It worked and we set up the Android with the same settings.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 10:36 PM
54 123