Now I remember why I fell in love with Blackberry. I totally love typing on this device. Three days, and it's like I had this phone for ever. The typing experience is incredible. I did enjoy my Z30, but I feel a great connection with my Passport, like I did with my 9300 Bold and my Curve...

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 06:11 PM
    I just bought my wife the passport to replace her Z10 and I find myself fondling it a little too often giving me bad thoughts about abandoning my beloved Z30! So far I am successfully resisting but I have to wonder whether resistance is futile.

Robertino BB-Z30
    anthony optimo and ATMJOE like this.
    07-23-15 06:59 PM
    I just bought my wife the passport to replace her Z10 and I find myself fondling it a little too often giving me bad thoughts about abandoning my beloved Z30! So far I am successfully resisting but I have to wonder whether resistance is futile.

Robertino BB-Z30
    What about the screen size versus your Z30 would you miss it? I have a Z10 and wonder if I should get the PP or if I should wait for the slider
    07-23-15 07:03 PM
    What about the screen size versus your Z30 would you miss it? I have a Z10 and wonder if I should get the PP or if I should wait for the slider
    Actually that screen size is absolutely amazing IMO!!!

Robertino BB-Z30
    07-23-15 08:29 PM
    Your wife must be jealous now

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    07-23-15 08:37 PM
    Yes, the screen size is great, and I'm enjoying the typing experience...

Posted via CB10
    anthony optimo likes this.
    07-23-15 08:37 PM
    I have had my Passport for 9 months. It is the best BlackBerry phone to date (imo). I have no interest in any upcoming new devices. You do have to adjust to the size and 2 handed use, but once you do, the screen size really spoils you.

 Passport Rocks 
    anthony optimo likes this.
    07-23-15 10:52 PM
    I agree. I never realized how much I missed a physical keyboard until I had one again. Now I despise on-screen boards.

Posted via CB10
    Oshasat and anthony optimo like this.
    07-24-15 03:01 AM
    After having an iPhone 5 for the last 3 years, and switching to a BlackBerry Passport (my first BlackBerry product ever!), I now know what the fuss is all about. So happy with this purchase so far.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 04:20 AM
    I have been using a iPhone 6+ for the past few months because of apps I am required to use for some of my important clients, but I do miss my passport which I thought was the best blackberry to date. I also liked my Z30 which I thought was a great touchscreen device.

I am hoping that they introduce the new Android based slider device ASAP which I will be the first in line to buy as long as the price is competitive. I just hope they don't drag their feet as they have in the past with new products. Now it's a waiting game.
    07-24-15 04:52 AM

Robertino BB-Z30
    It is futile. When I bought mine it was going to be a WiFi only tablet replacement. The Z10 was going to remain the go to device because of its size.

What happens is you push the power button for the first time on the Passport, the amazing huge screen lights up and you can't imagine ever using a smaller phone again.

Don't push that power button, it's a trap!

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 09:26 AM
    It is futile. When I bought mine it was going to be a WiFi only tablet replacement. The Z10 was going to remain the go to device because of its size.

What happens is you push the power button for the first time on the Passport, the amazing huge screen lights up and you can't imagine ever using a smaller phone again.

Posted via CB10
    Things are progressing rapidly in our relationship, I just can't keep my hands off her and now I have been glancing through the Crackberry marketplace looking to see what's available!!! I just can't help myself.

Robertino BB-Z30
    07-24-15 05:44 PM
    Things are progressing rapidly in our relationship, I just can't keep my hands off her and now I have been glancing through the Crackberry marketplace looking to see what's available!!! I just can't help myself.

Robertino BB-Z30
    Sorry man, you're done. It got you. Just buy it.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 07:52 PM
    Very True. I must have visited a number of stores just wanting to hold that BlackBerry Passport. I said to myself.... "Self".... you don't need it, you like your Z30. Next thing you know, I'm buying one off Kijiji. It's hard to resist a beautiful BlackBerry.

 Passport Rocks 
    07-24-15 08:17 PM
    Waiting for a deal, but definitely switching up my Q10 for a passport soon.
    07-25-15 01:36 PM
    It's really happening, if you look in the Crackberry market place I have listed my Z30 up for a trade for a Passport with some cash!!! Not holding my breath but we'll see what happens.

Robertino BB-Z30
    07-25-15 01:56 PM
    What client apps can you not get via Play Store?
    07-25-15 02:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's real funny... good one! :-D

�   "BB Android Armageddon: Chenisys is uploading in 5,4,3..."   �
    07-25-15 03:46 PM
    If the slider is a andriod as they say I may just get the passport for the time being.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    07-25-15 04:41 PM
    After having an iPhone 5 for the last 3 years, and switching to a BlackBerry Passport (my first BlackBerry product ever!), I now know what the fuss is all about. So happy with this purchase so far.

Posted via CB10
    Star fox you are not alone. I have a friend that was a avid ios user he was a avid apple apologist now for the past month he has been using a passport. And loving it I might ad. It's funny as he would make fun of his father for only using BlackBerry and that it's dead etc.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    07-25-15 04:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    Isn't it amazing how one and all who have come from other platforms to BlackBerry feel the same! It is almost like truly eating the forbidden fruit :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 05:30 PM
    True that.
    07-28-15 04:05 AM
    Funny how perceptions change.
    07-28-15 04:06 AM