I've never used BB Messenger. Do we have to use the program to get threaded SMS or are they going to be threaded in the regular SMS and MMS folder?
    My educated guess on how threaded sms is going to be implemented is that when you receive a text, it will go through to BBM and it will look as though you are chatting to someone on BBM... Still a nice touch since we will be given the option to have either threaded or the regular

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 09:25 AM
    Good news, good news .

Thanks for letting us know
    06-18-09 09:28 AM
    Of course, coming back to it, my question is, which build of 5.0 will this new BBM be added to? Because I'm on 5.0.0.100 and I don't think it's on there because nobody in the forums has mentioned it.

06-18-09 11:27 AM
    Probably the next leak will have it ... many people have 5.0 with the new BBM, it's just up to them to leak it
    06-18-09 01:14 PM
    someone leak.. 5.0 with threaded sms, new BBM and working browser and facebook or bust!!
    06-18-09 01:18 PM
    Well in that case I cannot WAIT to get my tour that sucker is going to have 5.0! I'm excited!!
    06-18-09 01:25 PM
    Degenerates? Let me find out you posting how happy YOU are when it comes.......
    When it comes out, and if I post how happy I am for it, you can use my quote
    in your signature.
    06-18-09 05:14 PM
    So who's still waiting?
    06-19-09 06:57 PM
    I am happy this is finally coming for the people who want it....

I don't txt much so its nothing major to me but many people have asked for this for a while so congrats
    06-19-09 09:22 PM
    For the person who complained about it not being in the BGR pics, its in there, its represented by a small red telephone next to the avatar in the conversation (coming from a mobile/sms)

06-19-09 09:26 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD