Currently have a Nokia E71 with SMS conversation, yet the package isn't strong enough to deal with what I need. Does anyone know of a Blackberry (or any phone for that matter) that has Threaded SMS software that allows me to store moore than 1500 messages without slowing down? Also, I need to know how far you can scroll back without having to click another feature to bring up new messages? I live in Bangkok, and the Thai phone sellers I have spoken too don''t even know what Threaded SMS means.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.
    11-09-09 08:48 PM
    Threaded SMS isn't a full feature yet, especially since it will be released with OS 5.0.

There is an app to make it look like its threaded SMS, but its something like $14.
    11-09-09 09:21 PM
    try 3jam..cost 20.00 but it does work and you can email all you conversations to your address for future use..have it on my bb 8900 and it works like a champ, but like i said 20.00!!!!
    they do have a trial........so you can test it out
    11-09-09 09:26 PM
    try 3jam..cost 20.00 but it does work and you can email all you conversations to your address for future use..have it on my bb 8900 and it works like a champ, but like i said 20.00!!!!
    they do have a trial........so you can test it out
    lol, talk about steep!
    11-09-09 09:28 PM
    yea i know...i tried (bought) three others and it wasnt threaded..so i trialed 3jam and it worked as threaded..soooo, i shelled out the 20.00..aaagghhh, im just to chicken **** to update my OS..oh well
    11-09-09 10:09 PM
    no there is anew app for just .99 cents. i just got it. its called Bchat. its threaded SMS it works great. imsurprisedits so cheap. if it were 10$ id still consider its capabilities cheap. look for it here o the crackberry apps section
    11-09-09 10:16 PM
    The .314 beta for the 8900 is out and the threaded sms is working like a charm.
    11-09-09 10:18 PM
    Thanks for your help. Is there any other brand of phones you know of that support threaded SMS with the specifications I need required?
    11-09-09 10:31 PM
    Thanks for your help. Is there any other brand of phones you know of that support threaded SMS with the specifications I need required?
    It's called Google, start there.
    11-10-09 10:21 AM
    Currently have a Nokia E71 with SMS conversation, yet the package isn't strong enough to deal with what I need. Does anyone know of a Blackberry (or any phone for that matter) that has Threaded SMS software that allows me to store moore than 1500 messages without slowing down? Also, I need to know how far you can scroll back without having to click another feature to bring up new messages? I live in Bangkok, and the Thai phone sellers I have spoken too don''t even know what Threaded SMS means.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.
    Google for free isms for s60 it's way better then nokia conversations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD