ok, i wanna put my push email to use so i wanted to get emails of subscribed threads.

only problem is, i didnt kno every thread i posted in becomes a subscribed thread that i get email replies from.

is there a way to choose what ones i subscribe to and post freely in any?

sorry if this is confusing.
    08-08-08 03:20 PM
    ok, i found if i go to thread tools and go to unsubscribe thread, it does the trick, and its a hassle.

i would much rather subscribe to the threads i wanna keep and eye on instead of unsubscribing the ones i dont.
    08-08-08 03:26 PM
    ok, i found if i go to thread tools and go to unsubscribe thread, it does the trick, and its a hassle.

i would much rather subscribe to the threads i wanna keep and eye on instead of unsubscribing the ones i dont.
    Go to the User CP, choose Edit Options, and select "Do Not Subscribe" for the default notification. Then you can manually subscribe to those threads you want.
    08-08-08 05:32 PM
    Hmmm sounds good! What about when I'm cruisin thru the wap site? How do I subscribe then? don't think you can. Its a lose lose

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 05:39 PM
    I don't see how to manually subscribe from the wap forums, either. Maybe one of the site admins will notice this thread and answer if there's a method we're not seeing.
    08-08-08 06:47 PM
    yeah i hope so too, and if not, hope its in the next wap revision.
    08-08-08 07:07 PM
    Is the 8703e going to be eliminated? Also mine as a sticky red square on the back which is not only stuck on the back, but sticky... Does that belong there? And, is there a way that i can erase all messages without going one by one? If not, i miss my old NokiaN75
    08-08-08 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD