Why did my thread about the Tour and Storm 2 get moved? I understand that there is a Tour forum, but I wanted opinions, and I figured this form gets more traffic. There are plenty of threads about specific phones that aren't being moved, so why was mine moved?
    08-31-09 10:44 AM
    Probably because it was about 100% Tour content with very little of anything else. Most threads like that end up getting moved.
    08-31-09 11:16 AM
    Probably because it was about 100% Tour content with very little of anything else. Most threads like that end up getting moved.
    I just hate that it got moved because I did ask for a comparison of the Storm 2 vs. the Tour and I figure the responses may be a little biased on the Tour forum. Oh well!!!
    08-31-09 11:19 AM
    Either way they all come up one the latest posts all forums, so a ton of people will see
    08-31-09 11:35 AM
    In an effort to keep the forum clean, and information easily discoverable, the mods move threads to a more "appropriate" location. The best place for your thread was the Tour section, due to the Storm 2's let unreleased status. Since the Storm 2 hasn't been released, no honest comparison can be made by this community at this time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 11:46 AM
    I notice you have a Tour. In your opinion, did I get a good phone (my first smartphone and Blackberry should be delivered by Wed)?
    08-31-09 11:55 AM
    Also they moved it to the Tour threads because a lot of the Tour owns are former Storm owners. They will help you out.
    08-31-09 12:02 PM
    Can someone tell me what headset the Tour comes with (Verizon)? ...
    Your question is very specific to the Tour model and is of no interest to non-Tour users.

As moderators, it is our job to keep the forums organized for the maximum benift of all users.
    08-31-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD