I have been finding it quite annoying for some time for the number of "what phone to use after BlackBerry 10 threads".

Here is my answer:

If your BlackBerry 10 is working fine, stay with it. When it stops working fine, other carriers and phone companies would be happy to take your money. But no need to worry about what might or might not happen in the future.

If BlackBerry 10 is not working for you in its current state, go somewhere else.

There, there is no need for a paragraphs of useless worrying that no one will read. We know you are going to have to give up and gain some new features by moving away from BlackBerry 10. And none of the usual posters on here can influence mobile OS development, so your "first world troubles" probably will not get fixed by you complaining on here.

Posted via CB10
    Jrox74 and pstrusi like this.
    05-21-16 02:15 PM
    I have been finding it quite annoying for some time for the number of "what phone to use after BlackBerry 10 threads".
    ....so you made another one?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-16 03:18 PM
    Don't worry, for every one of those threads another three will pop up to make a claim on why that person knows how to make Blackberry number 1 again. Followed by the "Thorsten Heinz syndrome" threads which are: to claim the current CEO is a God-Like figure at the beginning and then claim him as the anti-christ for not doing what that particular person wants him to do, followed by a "let's start a petition" thread, and then ended with a "we should start a Kickstarter for Blackberry" thread. Oh and don't forget the "We don't need apps but why isn't this Android app working on my BB10 phone" thread.
    05-22-16 09:29 AM
    Your phone. Your choice... If you can live with it, live on... If not, find one you can... Eazy peezy... Problem is people care too much about what others think and are unable to formulate a thought of their own...

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 09:59 AM
    Your phone. Your choice... If you can live with it, live on... If not, find one you can... Eazy peezy... Problem is people care too much about what others think and are unable to formulate a thought of their own...

Posted via CB10
    Quit being so logical and shattering the dream of the posers and start providing affirmation to their grave concerns.

A la Q5.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 12:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Agree. The "this phone is better than that phone" posts, whether they be pro or anti Blackberry, are funny. Each person has different needs. If a Q5 works for you, cool. Priv? Awesome. Trying something different? That works too. I still come to Crackberry, even though I'm currently using Windows 10 mobile because of the conversations. It should be fun!

Now pass me another beer.
    Uzi and Thud Hardsmack like this.
    05-22-16 12:45 PM
    Yea. What he said.

Kinda missing the point of an open forum aren't you?

Posted with my beautiful Passport SE
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    05-22-16 12:48 PM
    There is a group in Unix administration... it's called wheel , and it's spinning fast ^ ... :-D

(with or without QNX!)

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    05-22-16 06:04 PM
    I'm feeling nostalgic, so all I have to say is: Somebody call the...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on the edge
    Attached Thumbnails A Thread to end all other "BlackBerry is ending, what should I do?" threads-54845.jpg  
    05-22-16 10:39 PM

Sorry sks, but I predict the thread as effective as the League of Nations.
    05-22-16 10:52 PM
    From other thread
    Attached Thumbnails A Thread to end all other "BlackBerry is ending, what should I do?" threads-1463976564937.jpg  
    skinnymike1, louzer and Jack Chin like this.
    05-22-16 11:09 PM
    Can someone end this thread?
    05-23-16 03:42 AM
    </brings down final curtain>

That do for ya ?
    05-23-16 05:53 AM
    The End.
    05-23-16 05:53 AM

Sorry sks, but I predict the thread as effective as the League of Nations.
    Yeah, it will did and something else will pop up to take it's place.... and the circle will keep on spinning.
    05-23-16 07:15 AM
    Hmm, nobody has suggested to burn your friends at the stake if they don't convert to BlackBerry 10, renounce those devil apps and continue to throw jars of urine at anyone who dares think otherwise?

Tsk, tsk, I thought we were punctual.
    05-23-16 11:08 AM
    05-23-16 11:25 AM
    The vote is in. It shall never end
    05-23-16 12:31 PM