all i know is that he's been ill or hurt,,, i don't know any details or have access to them,,, no matter what your personal opinion of him is/was, please take a moment to wish him well as he recovers,,, DO NOT post anything that bashes or flames him in here,,, this is not the time or place for that,,, if you do, i WILL make use of the happy button,,, as a member here, i think we can all give him a second of our time & act accordingly as a community...

quote from #bbrootthebox irc channel= "Quack has been in hospital for a Month and is now recovering. He said he is coming back stronger than ever."

he is best known for trying to crack the playbook a while back,,, there was a huge thread dedicated to it, & it received alot of attention,,, most would remember him from that,,, he's also known to help people privately w/ their wifi & pc setups...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 12-10-13 at 03:11 PM.
    Vorkosigan, Uzi and bb624 like this.
    12-10-13 08:40 AM
    Atta boy quack. Get well.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 08:48 AM
    Get well soon quack.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 08:56 AM
    Wishing you a speedy recovery! My thoughts are with you.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 09:04 AM
    I wish this individual well and hope for a speedy recovery. I also wish the OP would have given a little bit of detail as to who he / she is.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 09:26 AM
    Praying that your strength will return and you will be back to the joys of everyday life soon. May God's strength, courage and comfort be yours.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 09:41 AM
    I wish this individual well and hope for a speedy recovery. I also wish the OP would have given a little bit of detail as to who he / she is.
    he was trying to crack the playbook a while back,,, there was a huge thread dedicated to it, & it received alot of attention,,, i thought most would remember him from that,,, he's also known to help people privately w/ their wifi & pc setups,,, 'preciate your thoughts...
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    12-10-13 09:42 AM
    Wishing QuakQuack, all the love, light and support he's given to others comes back to him, to strengthen and uplift him. #AFLAC
    SEAWARRIOR and stabstabdie like this.
    12-10-13 09:56 AM
    Speedy recovery!

Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 10:05 AM
    he was trying to crack the playbook a while back,,, there was a huge thread dedicated to it, & it received alot of attention,,, i thought most would remember him from that,,, he's also known to help people privately w/ their wifi & pc setups,,, 'preciate your thoughts...
    Thank you for that. With new members signing up every day I just thought it would be a good thing to credit him for what he does.
    Mack Gans and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    12-10-13 10:55 AM
    Get well soon cb member!

Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 12:09 PM
    I wish you a speedy recovery quackquack.

Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 12:30 PM
    Wish him and his family all the best. Hopefully all the way to a quick recovery!!!
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 12:32 PM
    Thank you for that. With new members signing up every day I just thought it would be a good thing to credit him for what he does.
    good idea,,, ,,, edited op...
    12-10-13 03:11 PM
    Get well soon Quak
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 03:36 PM
    where did the "thanks" button go???
    12-10-13 03:58 PM
    You only get a certain number of Thanks every day. Tomorrow the button should be back.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 07:53 PM
    Get well Quack Quack. Be strong and return to CB soon!
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 07:53 PM
    where did the "thanks" button go???
    you ran out of thanks

Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 07:54 PM
    You only get a certain number of Thanks every day. Tomorrow the button should be back.
    how ridiculous is that???
    12-10-13 08:47 PM
    you ran out of thanks

Posted via CB10
    Nah, just flip Crackberry over, pull of its back cover and do a battery pull.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-10-13 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD