Strange, a friend of mine has the iOS version of BBM and it is working smooth and fine
    ios is working great, likely what your getting here is a bunch of posts from defensive people that feel partially responsible for causing the delay because they downloaded the leak.....and now you will hear from those same people denying just that

Posted via CB10
    bibbula likes this.
    09-25-13 01:39 PM
    If the problem really are the leaked version, Blackberry only need the cross platform bbm server to block versions below the final version. Let the user redownload it again. But that a story in a fantasy land *sigh* they took a different way. But hey look what they can do, they pull the bbm kill switch and all Droids left only dead bbm application. They can easily fix it or kill it. So the problem not from leaked version. Server load you say.. No, Blackberry not a small company nor a home office with a single / dual server configuration.. they have datacenter server. Think Again..
    09-25-13 01:57 PM
    ios is working great, likely what your getting here is a bunch of posts from defensive people that feel partially responsible for causing the delay because they downloaded the leak.....and now you will hear from those same people denying just that

Posted via CB10
    There was no iOS leak so probably best not to lump them in with your blanket statement.

Question for you, have you ever side loaded an an application on BB10?

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    09-25-13 02:01 PM
    Did they know it was a leaked beta version and didn't care because they couldn't wait the extra 2 hours for official? What were these people thinking? Or they were fooled..

Posted via CB10
    What extra 2 hours? When did BlackBerry ever give a time for when it would be released besides the 7am time that they completely missed on?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    09-25-13 02:05 PM
    Let me put it this way... if a "leaked" version can nuke the BBM servers, then the BBM servers are (and have been since inception) some of the most poorly secured mass-messaging servers I've ever heard of.

Frankly, if I were Blackberry, I'd rather admit to screwing up the release than allow people to think that a piece of software could be created that has the ability to bring down a major component of what I'm trying to sell to investors.
    bobauckland likes this.
    09-26-13 01:09 AM
30 12