........WIND Mobile has just announced that they'll be slashing the price of the 9900 to $299 off contract. This phone will work with T-Mobile once unlocked (T-Mo's off contract price is $549). I'll supply a link to more info once it's posted.
    02-20-13 07:51 PM
    On the topic of WIND Mobile, any idea when they are going to release the Z10?

I am one of the unfortunate ones who is STILL waiting for a Z10. Seriously, what the heck is going on over there! I am getting so frustrated and impatient!

I hope this is a sign they are about to release Z10...
    02-20-13 08:03 PM
    On the topic of WIND Mobile, any idea when they are going to release the Z10?

I am one of the unfortunate ones who is STILL waiting for a Z10. Seriously, what the heck is going on over there! I am getting so frustrated and impatient!

I hope this is a sign they are about to release Z10...
    I have no idea why the delay with WIND releasing the Z10. All I know is that point of sale materials have been received at some corporate stores and that Z10s where supposed to have been shipped last Thursday. Some stores have posters up already but the staff are as clueless as anyone else when they'll get the devices. In fact, there has been no product training of any kind indicating that they're still at least 2 weeks away from launching the phone. Some people have managed to get the Koodo Z10 working on WIND's network but there have been too many reports of data issues for it to be worth the risk.
    02-20-13 08:22 PM
    That is some bad news. I have no idea what the management is thinking. Are they trying to launch the phone along with the states? Please say it ain't so...
    I have waited so long for this...ugh.

I did ask a rep and he told me he played around with the phone but that was it.

Thanks for the info anyway!
    02-21-13 12:55 AM
    I believe WIND Italy releases tomorrow, you would think WIND Canada would be in the loop!
    02-21-13 01:29 AM
    The $299 price point just went live, still no news on the Z10:

http://shop.windmobile.ca/ProductCat...29&color=green
    02-21-13 09:18 AM
    I too have been closely following the Z10's release on WIND. Unfortunately, talking to some sales reps in one if their larger outlets in Mississauga, it would appear that the release has been delayed and pegged for mid-March. Reason cited was not enough units I believe. And that it will be available for new activations only.
    02-21-13 09:44 AM
    I too have been closely following the Z10's release on WIND. Unfortunately, talking to some sales reps in one if their larger outlets in Mississauga, it would appear that the release has been delayed and pegged for mid-March. Reason cited was not enough units I believe. And that it will be available for new activations only.
    I don't know why WIND has yet to launch the Z10 but I do find it odd that they've yet to launch the device after BlackBerry has promised that the days of exclusives and price breaks to some carriers is over, all carriers are being treated the same regardless of how big or small they are. If WIND really wanted to launch the phone in a few days I have no doubt in my mind they could. There have been some bizarre decisions coming out of Queen's Quay recently, who knows what they're thinking.

As to new activations only, I'm not so sure anymore. I have a couple of emails from WIND saying, in no uncertain terms, that, yes, the phones will only be available to new activations but there have been suggestions made recently that if you've signed up for Z10 alerts on their website then you'll be able to buy the phone at their launch too. Watch it though, as there are likely to be many caveats you'll have to wade through if that's the case.
    02-21-13 10:08 AM