As someone who bought and gambled on a rebound I can now sadly say I screwed up . The phones and the operating system are superior but thorsten Heins and his sad team don't have a clue how to market but he is great at suckering in investors. Yes he is trying to sell a phone but he doesn't have a clue how to do that. Too many botched up initiatives. Then you have thus website that would close down anyone trying to give advice. It was said many times you have only one chance. They may have good cash but they are losing money. If you keep losing money you will eventually go broke. Am I a troll for saying this in here and get cut off. Probably.

But the sad truth is it took forever to roll out a device. A stupid Super Bowl ad with no products. A marketing company and a CEO who are clueless. A CEO who went on shows like CNN and looked like a fool. It was said on here many times that if the company doesn't defend itself against negative bashers that it would hurt sales which this clown never did. Yet all the idiots on this site didnt want to hear it. Well now your losing money because nobody is buying the phones you idiots. But I'm an ***** too for buying thus stock.
    06-30-13 07:41 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...o-thor-823390/

Already have this conversation going on, in this thread and other places.
    06-30-13 07:48 AM