The Current | The Current with Anna Maria Tremonti | CBC Radio

I was listening to Thor this morning. This one the best intererviews I have listened to so far. Thor seems to imply that the later launch date in the US helps because positive blackberry sales in Canada and the UK builds momentu.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-05-13 10:39 AM
    This was a pretty obvious marketing choice. Just look at what the 1 year delay for the iPhone did for Canadian sales. Americans are going apesh*t right now. At lunch there was an American trying to buy a bunch of Z10s at a Bell kiosk downtown Montreal Eaton Centre.

Problem with the armchair quarterbacks in the media (mainly financial media) is they don't know how to read marketing (numbers don't lie, right?). If they were in the least bit creative they would have real business jobs instead of 20/20 hindsight reporting. Business reporters are eunuchs, basically.
    Cracklen likes this.
    02-05-13 02:32 PM
    In addition to listening to The Current interview, check out this follow-up interview with Ron Debert, a security guru: Listen | The Current with Anna Maria Tremonti | CBC Radio
    Listen to the "Checking in: Listener Response" audio clip from Friday 07 Feb 2013. I wonder if Anna Maria will follow-up?
    02-07-13 07:19 PM