Just saw the dummy model of the Q10 and man is it nice. The build quality on it is amazing even if it was just a dummy model. The keyboard is really comfortable on the hands and the letters are spaced out perfectly. I didn't think I'd like it this much after having the z10 for the last few months but I'm really thinking of ditching the z10 for it now. I don't really care for screen size as i use the phone mostly for communication, text email bbm calls, but the predictive text is too good to pass up on the z10... has anyone tried the predictive text on the q10 yet?

Posted via CB10 powered by BB10
    05-01-13 11:43 AM
    I know.. Im so fickle... i love my Z10 but can't help to think how awesome the Q10 would be!

I have had Curves before my Iphone 4s and miss its physical keyboard so much.

Lovin' my Z10
    05-01-13 11:54 AM
    I had the Z10 for a couple of months. It is the best typing experience on a touch screen by far. I loved it.

However, I made the switch to the Q10 and couldn't be happier. My main uses of a smartphone are a communication device (emails, texts, BBM, etc.). I am not heavily into gaming, movies, or heavy web browsing.

This for me left the Q10 as a no brainer based on my needs.

Assess your needs and what is most important to you, and chose your device based on that not what others are saying about the phone and their own personal experiences.

Just my 2 cents
    05-06-13 11:20 AM
    I have a Curve 9320 (OS 7.1) and I've been moving my cursor around the 'Buy' button today for a Q10, however something is stopping me from buying one. I just don't think it is credible forking out that much cash for a device which 'in my opinion' will not serve me any better than my OS 7.1 device, which I love. I still love the aesthetics and quality feel of the Q10 though, and it makes my Curve 9320 feel cheap and plastic. However, I don't think looks alone is going to tempt me to buy one......just yet.
    05-07-13 02:57 PM
    I have a Curve 9320 (OS 7.1) and I've been moving my cursor around the 'Buy' button today for a Q10, however something is stopping me from buying one. I just don't think it is credible forking out that much cash for a device which 'in my opinion' will not serve me any better than my OS 7.1 device, which I love. I still love the aesthetics and quality feel of the Q10 though, and it makes my Curve 9320 feel cheap and plastic. However, I don't think looks alone is going to tempt me to buy one......just yet.
    I was thinking the same thing when I had a 9900 and 9810, especially since the all touch screen form factor wasn't something I was comfortable with.

But I bought the Z10 and the difference is huge. I'm gonna buy the Q10 too whenever it comes to T-Mobile. Will your texts and emails still come in the same way? Yeah. But the whole experience is different on BlackBerry10, and even though the 9900 had the best keyboard I ever used, I wouldn't go back to it after having my Z10 for over a month now. I can only imagine how much I'm gonna like the Q10 because the qwerty keyboard is what matters most to me. I'd get the Q10 if I were you. I was really surprised by how much the Z10 really was totally different, and that BlackBerry wasn't kidding when they said it's "re-imagined." If you're really into your Curve, I'm pretty sure you'd love the Q10.
    05-07-13 03:14 PM
    I was thinking the same thing when I had a 9900 and 9810, especially since the all touch screen form factor wasn't something I was comfortable with.
    Same here, and that's why I didn't go for the Z10. I like the keyboard on my Curve a lot, so if I do get a BB OS10 device, it will be a QWERTY device.

If you're really into your Curve, I'm pretty sure you'd love the Q10.
    You are right, I think I would love the Q10. It's just that I cannot think of any real advantages the Q10 has over my Curve to justify the switch, even though the Q is a nice device. I might wait until it drops in price a bit, and then get one.
    05-07-13 03:31 PM
    Feature-for-feature, you might not be able to find a reason to upgrade, but in terms of sheer performance, it's an incredible switch. That's certainly harder to quantify, and you'll only really know if it's worth it once you take the plunge.

Posted via CB10
    jason9900 likes this.
    05-07-13 04:40 PM
    Well to be honest I'm thinking of getting the q10 as my second phone for important emails but still I don't know.

I can't make up my mind. I have to play with the phone. But will see.

I really like my z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 08:23 PM
    I am waiting for the Q10 when my contract renews , ive watched all the review videos i can find and it looks perfect to me and by the time i get mine all the little bugs should be sorted if of course there are any
    05-08-13 06:15 AM
    by the time i get mine all the little bugs should be sorted if of course there are any
    Let's hope they are. Reading through the OS10 forums, there seems to be a fair share of them at the moment. It's to be expected with any brand new OS though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    05-14-13 11:57 AM
    The z 10 is rubbish for text or email if you use reading glasses.
    Keyboard edges disappear if you zoom and predictive is too small to see. Amazing oversight .
    I never had this trouble with my curve or bold(qwerty)
    q10 today, my sons having this z10.
    Sort it out bb
    (someone tell me im an old fart and theres an easy fix.. for bb's sake)

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 12:09 PM
    Come on people. This is an oversight that one of you clever buggers could make money from
    I would pay for an app that did this
    Cant be that hard for one of you.... reader style. come on!

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 04:34 AM