I have been using my blackberry 9900 for a few weeks now and I really like the battery life, the physical keyboard and the speed. So today I decided that I was going to try out my 4s today since my replacement otterbox w holster came in. It has already died on me 2x and I don't think you realize how good the blackberry battery life is when you're using the phone. I think I may just have to switch back the only problem with my blackberry 9900 is that it's tmobile unlocked and I use it with att and it runs on EDGE which is more often then not so slow when at my house (don't know if it's my area) but is there a way to speed up the browser speed other then downloading opera mini and clearing view history?
    03-05-13 11:53 PM
    Not really. OM is a good start. Really you'd be better off selling your tmo and buying an att. Its a great phone. Personally I love it
    03-06-13 12:03 AM
    i was never a fan of EDGE seems liek GPRS is faster when browsing but you should try out the Z10 once it is released in the USA sell your 4s if you'd rather use your 9900 i'm sure you'll still get a pretty penny for it and use that towards buying a Z10.

wit hthe latest update battery life is better and i found my Z10 to be as good as my 9900 on battery.

one thing though i think your 9900 is better on batter since it is just runnign 2G and not H+ although even on H+ i was able to get a day and a half out of mine
    03-06-13 12:04 AM
    How do you like the z10 thinking about getting it here when my contract is up, guy a att told me that it's going to be out march 28. Not sure if that's true tho.
    03-09-13 12:10 AM
    Read all the reviews on the z10 and go from there. Why buy 2 year old tech when the newest is available?
    bluetroll likes this.
    03-09-13 12:16 AM