Heres my dilemma, I love my Palm desktop software and have been using it for over 10 years. I enter information mostly into the Palm software via computer since I work from a computer most of the day (at times directly into the Palm when Im out and about), then upload it to my Palm via Hotsync.

Question, does BlackBerry have a similar way for me to add and upload information, names, contacts general information etc into the computer directly and transfer that information to the BlackBerry? I need to have easy access to the same information thats on my phone also on my computer and visa versa.

Please forgive my ignorance, I know nothing about BlackBerry, in fact I never had data service on my Palm but my wife and I are now doing a good bit of real estate inventing and need to have phones with data, GPS etc for our business.

Thanks so much in advance, I'm really looking forward to finally moving into the future with a BlackBerry.
    10-13-09 09:11 AM
    You can use Google sync with outlook or thunderbird to wirelessly sync your calendar & contacts with your Blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 09:15 AM
    The Blackberry Desktop has a "Device Switch Wizard" which can be used to move Palm Desktop data to a BB. I couldn't get it to work, but you need to have both devices connected to the PC at the same time and my Palm was flakey at best when trying to connect to my PC (one of the reasons that I got rid of it)
    10-13-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD