Gonna stay with the Sprint/Nextel Family. Their solutions fit me best. I am thinking between the Tour, Curve 8330 and the 8830. It bugs me that the 8830 has no camera tho. Does either (or all) of these devices have wifi? I cant seem to dig that up on the sprint website. I am about 90% sold on the inferno curve 8330. Any thoughts?

Also...being that I have the "problem child" 8350i. Can anyone speak on how sprint is in regards to SMS, MMS, and Data? Obviously the 8350i has a good chance of being the MOST handicapped berry. Basically my reason for switching is hoping for an improved overall " blackberry experience" I am eligible for a good discount...just dont wanna extend the contract for nothing.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    09-27-09 06:43 PM
    I have the 8330 curve in inferno. First thing is it is not a bright orange like the internet shows, it is more of a burnt orange. None of them are wifi, wish they were. I switched from the bb to the palm pre for about 2 weeks and went back to the bb. I love the bb and the only reason I switched was it takes to long to get on the internet and the video screen is way to small. As far as SMS, MMS, and Data I have absolutely no issues.
    09-27-09 06:51 PM
    I would go with the 9630 just for the fact it runs newer software and has better features, but the 8830 and 8330 have both been proven to be durable, awesome phones, so you might be just as safe going with them. The inferno curve does look pretty awesome though!
    09-27-09 06:54 PM
    I like the 9630....The form factor is less appealing to me than the curve for some reason. Heck I can get the Curve for 49.99..I could go ahead and get it...then....Maybe Ill get myself the 9630 for Christmas and swap the SIM card haha...then again the 9630 might be old news by then...Ah who cares...I am addicted to Crack...Berries
    09-27-09 09:30 PM
    The 8330 is a solid device, everyone knows that. So I don't think you could go wrong with that device atall.. But the new Tour seems pretty good now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 08:14 AM
    I would also say the 9630 because of all the specs and newer software, but the 8330 is a great device and it is still gettin OS updates! None of these have WiFi...
    09-28-09 08:31 AM
    The 8830 is a good device but it's a bit outdated(sorry 88 owners). The 83 is a solid device I had one awhile ago.

If I were you I would go with the Tour. Just make sure you test out the build quality and trackball before you leave the store.
    09-28-09 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD