I was watching CBC News while they were talking about the Z10 launch in Canada(kinda negative) and in the end I am sure I saw Kevin in the launch store talking someone in the background. Just wanted to let everybody know and let me know if you guys saw this too.
    02-05-13 04:13 PM
    Well it is no secret that he was there, did you not see the video he posted?
    02-05-13 04:45 PM
    I did but I just thought it was cool I saw him on CBC.
    02-05-13 04:57 PM
    Our Kevin is a big star now.
    02-05-13 05:41 PM
    Our Kevin is a big star now.
    He sure is! Wonder if he gets autograph requests?
    02-05-13 05:43 PM
    He sure is! Wonder if he gets autograph requests?
    He sure does! "Hey buddy, can you get me Thorsten's autograph?"
    anon(5624621) and spike12 like this.
    02-05-13 06:15 PM
    What were they saying about the launch? Hard to see why they'd be negative .. things seem great so far for the Canadian launch.
    02-05-13 06:20 PM
    I was watching CBC News while they were talking about the Z10 launch in Canada(kinda negative) and in the end I am sure I saw Kevin in the launch store talking someone in the background. Just wanted to let everybody know and let me know if you guys saw this too.
    At the CBC they are a bunch of Apple loving, Subaru driving yuppies...don't expect a decent story from them about BlackBerry. Just my opinion
    02-05-13 06:22 PM
    btw here is the vid,

After the bulgarian story at 0:57, The National Mobile - The National - CBC Player

TH was on cbc radio also, .... this a.m. 'the Current', he sounded more relaxed compared to 'launch day'

focused sound file here below the 'cover' pic;
    BlackBerry launches new Z10 phone across Canada - Business - CBC News
    02-05-13 06:25 PM
    At the CBC they are a bunch of Apple loving, Subaru driving yuppies...don't expect a decent story from them about BlackBerry. Just my opinion
    Except for Peter Mansbridge...he still loves his BlackBerry devices
    02-05-13 06:29 PM
    "..At the CBC they are a bunch of Apple loving, .."

Pitiful, hmmmm ya must have signed on after the threads about the Playbook being used by Peter M. of the CBC the National and very likely others at the corp. !
    You should actually do sooome research before bleepin', . . . similiar suggestion has been made to a lot of tech journalists imho !

btw, Congrats to Kevin to making the invite list for the Rogers rollout
    02-05-13 06:32 PM
    "..At the CBC they are a bunch of Apple loving, .."

Pitiful, hmmmm ya must have signed on after the threads about the Playbook being used by Peter M. of the CBC the National and very likely others at the corp. !
    You should actually do sooome research before bleepin', . . . similiar suggestion has been made to a lot of tech journalists imho !

btw, Congrats to Kevin to making the invite list for the Rogers rollout

My apologies. I should have clarified my statement by saying of those I know. No celebrities.
    02-06-13 09:55 PM
    These comments about CBC staffers are both immature and ill-informed. Many, many journalists use BlackBerry phones because of the keyboard. It is much easier to type on than Apple phones. I also know from personal experience that many CBCers use PlayBooks, Bolds, and Curves. How do I know? They are contacts of mine. Generalizations are simply foolish.
    02-06-13 10:07 PM