just created this post to aware people , what things bb os 10 users like about the new os, which makes os 10 different from iphones and andriods.

Keep sharing! \m/
    GSM-S and berryaddictnoza like this.
    10-04-13 07:56 PM
    Love peek and flow. Even today I make heads turn when I'm checking the hub

Funniest is when they see me on instagram and Temple Run haha

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 08:01 PM
    I just like it
    10-04-13 08:16 PM
    Everything really. I like 10.2 a lot more than 10.1 though. The thing I like the most is the speed and no lag. It's so damn fast.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 08:19 PM
    Multitasking. It would be the toughest part of leaving.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 08:23 PM
    • The Hub
    • Great multitasking
    • Natively able to work with MS Office docs
    • OS integration
    • Fast, fluid navigation
    10-04-13 08:26 PM
    I like the virtual keyboard, multitasking and swipe happy interface. The Hub isn't bad either.
    10-04-13 08:55 PM
    I can play my favourite songs on YouTube while I do others in my Z10. I can read .eml attachments. Never need to touch or push back or Home buttons, just swype it all the way. And the keyboard is truly awesome.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 08:56 PM
    Oh, yeah, the keyboards on all the BB10 devices!
    10-04-13 09:13 PM
    Everyone says true multitasking .. i haven't used and iPhone nor have I used android.. Iv been berry for years... besides the fact that my girls friends iPhone 4s couldn't play YouTube vids in the background like i can on my bb10..what other example of multitasking is there...keep in mind I don't know if things hqve changed on the iPhone 5, 5s or 5C...galaxy s4 or note 3 or anything other phone for that matter. if in fact they can why do ppl keep speaking of multitasking like blackberry is the only platform able to do so ... if anyone could answer it would be appreciated..maybe I be doing things on my phone and just assume iPhone and Android users could do it when in fact they can't.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 09:31 PM
    This is very easy

It's all about the flow of the system. I get lost using other phones now and feel like I have to take extra steps to get the same thing done.

I can do so much in such a way I simply cannot on any other device.

So to put it in a list

* Multi Tasking
    * Hub
    * Touch Keyboard
    * Toast Notifications (use 10.2)
    * Web Browser
    * Story Maker
    * Active Frames

Posted via CB10
    talberry likes this.
    10-04-13 09:43 PM
    Multitasking - I always multitask even on my laptop. Switching between applications is a breeze. Even the apps multitask

Flow - I get the new paradigm. No more in and out. Everything flows. Like if I share a picture from the picture app, start writing a message. I can swipe up and minimize the app. Meaning I was doing that within the app! I could go to my hub and do another message if I wanted to.

The fluidity of the OS how it follows you and keeps up is good also.

I'll keep it at those 3 for now

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 10:34 PM
    Everyone says true multitasking .. i haven't used and iPhone nor have I used android.. Iv been berry for years... besides the fact that my girls friends iPhone 4s couldn't play YouTube vids in the background like i can on my bb10..what other example of multitasking is there...keep in mind I don't know if things hqve changed on the iPhone 5, 5s or 5C...galaxy s4 or note 3 or anything other phone for that matter. if in fact they can why do ppl keep speaking of multitasking like blackberry is the only platform able to do so ... if anyone could answer it would be appreciated..maybe I be doing things on my phone and just assume iPhone and Android users could do it when in fact they can't.

Posted via CB10
    You hit the nail on the head Trroystory, I've got a Microsoft RT Tablet, even though you can easily swipe through apps that are "multitasking", if you are listening, to say a Crackberry podcast on the web and you swipe to Evernote, the audio feed dies, not so on my Q10.
    Last edited by berryaddictnoza; 10-05-13 at 12:12 AM.
    10-04-13 11:59 PM
    What I like about BlackBerry 10 is the great multitasking, the hub, possibly the greatest virtual keyboard, the gestures, active frames, the browser which quickly loads websites, the security, and finally app permissions which we can restrict access and still use the app. (in android, you need to accept all the permissions in order to use the app. )

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    10-05-13 12:01 AM
    I love it for the whole package.

The hub, the UI, the HDMI out, man do I use HDMI out a lot. It's fast, the screen is nice, BBM, the notification light, sleep mode, call quality, the keyboard, the camera, music sounds great from my Z10.

What's not to love?

Also love how easily I can load a leak or sideload an app. I like to tinker.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 12:17 AM
    Well I love everything here..
    The :
    Multi-tasking
    Toast Notifications (my classmate has an S4 and I love when I receive a notification via LED, without touching any button I swipe from bottom to see the app and middle way I stop swipping and read the content from lock screen and then just swipe again from bottom to the middle and swipe down again to turn off the screen, all without use of button)
    Ability to answer an sms, WhatsApp or BBM even watching a movie without the need of leaving the app
    All the gestures, erase, peek, swipe up for word predictions
    Of course the beautiful design of my white Z10
    The fact that I can have almost every app
    The hub
    No buttons

Peeking and Flowing on my white Z10 just make me wanna c**..
    10-05-13 01:30 AM