Things You Didn't Know You Could With a Blackberry

Well for blackberry experts in this forum this may be not useful.However i think this will be really helpful for anyone who is born new to the blackberry world like me.Found it really interesting ( And the website too.It has some great articles) and thought to share it with the newbies of Blackberry world.
    12-03-08 11:33 PM
    There's a few things there that are cool little tricks I didn't know about . thanks for posting this.

Although this one made me laugh

You can set the automatic on/off feature to a specific time each day. For instance, have it turn on in the morning when you get up, and off in the afternoon when you go home from work.

Like any of us crackberry junkies are gonna turn it off after work...lol
    12-03-08 11:41 PM
    There's a few things there that are cool little tricks I didn't know about . thanks for posting this.

Although this one made me laugh

Like any of us crackberry junkies are gonna turn it off after work...lol
    lol...I'm glad that you found it helpful.By the way do you use firefox or Internet Explorer..? There are tips and tricks for Fire fox too.
    12-03-08 11:47 PM
    lol...I'm glad that you found it helpful.By the way do you use firefox or Internet Explorer..? There are tips and tricks for Fire fox too.
    Internet Explorer
    12-04-08 12:15 AM
    Nice!! I'm gonna have to check that out.
    12-04-08 12:31 AM
    Internet Explorer
    Oh...it's ok.But i reccommend firefox cause it has lot of cool add ons for do all kind of things.Anyways it's your choice...!
    12-04-08 12:53 AM
    I will check that out, cheers!
    12-04-08 03:35 AM
    This was cool:

Typing “mynumber” all as one word, will substitute your phone number. “mypin” will likewise substitute your PIN number.

I tried it - it works in docs to go. Wicked
    12-04-08 08:15 AM
    This was cool:

Typing “mynumber” all as one word, will substitute your phone number. “mypin” will likewise substitute your PIN number.

I tried it - it works in docs to go. Wicked

You can also create your own typing shortcuts by going to
    Options > AutoText > Menu Key - Select New

I created typing shortcuts for my address, cell & work number, first and last name, and many more.
    12-04-08 08:49 AM
    What about the firefox add-ons you where talking about? I use firefox and am curious now, lol..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 09:19 AM
    Thanks cdf3! Been looking for a way to make my own shortcuts.
    12-04-08 09:23 AM
    Definitely useful. Good stuff. The 3rd one down is news to me.
    12-04-08 11:16 AM
    What about the firefox add-ons you where talking about? I use firefox and am curious now, lol..

well are there are so many good articles about firefox in gadgetaccess.There is an article called "Six Things You Didn't Know FireFox Could Do". I was very impressed with it too.Now i'm thinking of starting another thread about that article.What do you think...I think it will help a lot for FireFox Users. I'll post the thread link after i posted it.

Well i never thought this article can help other than newbies like me.
    12-04-08 11:06 PM

Hi M.Shea,

Here It Is.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/six...uld-do-109031/

I opened a new thread So that every one will get some help.
    12-04-08 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD