The Bold was kinda lame too. I'm looking forward to QNX BlackBerry phones. I wanted a Storm forever, I just got tired of waiting.

Space Shuttle! Lol! I'll take that as a compliment.
    Ha Ha....I thought you might like that
    03-22-11 08:50 PM
    lol, whatever you want to believe. So far my 2 best phones have been android. but you can try to convince yourself that its "crap" im pretty sure such a "crappy" device wouldnt sell in the millions like it has
    Yep. I was making a point. Mimicking a negative behavior as opposed to introducing an original aggression. But android is as flawed as anything. Regardless, it's all user experience...right? Sales do not dictate quality.
    03-22-11 09:14 PM
    You guys do know that Android Central is part of the same partnership group that CB belongs to right?

Also, I wish Kevin would embed the videos like AC does. They play awesome in an HTML5 browser on a mobile device.
    grover5 likes this.
    03-22-11 09:41 PM
    You guys do know that Android Central is part of the same partnership group that CB belongs to right?

Also, I wish Kevin would embed the videos like AC does. They play awesome in an HTML5 browser on a mobile device.
    You just picked the wrong device. Android has flash.
    03-22-11 10:55 PM
    When we all realize that they are just PHONES we will all get along and stop arguing about stupid sh#t. "Android is better" "no blackberry is better" "Nuh uh iphone is better" Who the **** cares? The whole "who's d#ck is bigger" argument is so effin lame.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sleepngbear and scorpiodsu like this.
    03-23-11 12:26 AM
    Android also supports html5. Inline videos using the WebM/vp8 codec play very well. Granted there's a battle between h.264 which Apple supports, and WebM/vp8 which Google is pushing.
    Last edited by rmjones101; 03-23-11 at 01:30 AM.
    03-23-11 01:26 AM
    Lol....so we get ur excited about the new phone,but, the thrashing on the blackberry really doesn't come off all that well . Let's see how the upcoming BB does with the new phones coming out!! Sounds like it will be better! But, the tour you had is 2 years old! Hopefully the ones coming out this summer will be a little closer to that space shuttle u have lol.....just givin ya a hard time! Not trying to start a BB vs android war
    Well said lets see how she feels about the TB after say a few weeks and not few days. i had the Evo also and felt almost the sameway BUT the newnest wore off and I couldnt return it fast enough.
    03-23-11 11:02 AM
    Well said lets see how she feels about the TB after say a few weeks and not few days. i had the Evo also and felt almost the sameway BUT the newnest wore off and I couldnt return it fast enough.
    I'm going into my 4th month with my Evo and still going strong. Everyone has a different experience. It's nice to finally have a device that meets my needs, not just does a few things well.

Blackberry works for you. That's great for you. I have no desire to go backwards with my devices technology. If QNX were in a Blackberry now, I might try one. I'm sure I still wouldn't give up my Evo for a Blackberry.
    03-23-11 06:36 PM
    Haha....I was just giving her some crap! But I am anxious to see the new BT come out this summer. Hopefully they close the gap with the competition!!
    03-23-11 06:41 PM
    Basically what Red said is spot on.

I remember when so many of you were huge on your BB's and then as soon as these new high powered glitz and glamour Android phones come out you smash BB....it is quite humorous and much to the effect of pot vs kettle....

Like dude, my phone plugs me in!

That's what it will come too...then phones can argue what human is better....get over yourselves....

03-23-11 06:50 PM
    So does my iPhone. Also, the embedding suggestion would also help BBOS6 users play the video without having to navigate to the mobile link. It would also help Android users also because then you could play it via a much more efficient video codec than having to do it via Flash. Don't knock it till you've seen it in action. It's a very smooth implementation.
    03-23-11 10:47 PM
    When we all realize that they are just PHONES we will all get along and stop arguing about stupid sh#t. "Android is better" "no blackberry is better" "Nuh uh iphone is better" Who the **** cares? The whole "who's d#ck is bigger" argument is so effin lame.

Agreed! Let's all compare Magnum mustaches instead. lol
    03-23-11 10:50 PM
    Lol @ Everybody...

No, the end isn't in sight. I was just helping out Phil on AndroidCentral... I was going to skip CTIA altogether, but then thought I should be there just in case maybe the PlayBook was on hand at Pepcom (which it was so I'm glad I went and got some new videos).... so in the meantime I learned a bit more about Android.

YES.. I definitely need to work on my full touchscreen skills for videoing.. lol. AND... seriously.. doing tablet reviews is hard. Need a tripod. holding a 10" tablet in one hand and camcorder in the other is a nightmare.

RE: the video embedding.. will test it out right now. we can change it up.
    03-24-11 08:36 AM
    Lol @ Everybody...

No, the end isn't in sight. I was just helping out Phil on AndroidCentral... I was going to skip CTIA altogether, but then thought I should be there just in case maybe the PlayBook was on hand at Pepcom (which it was so I'm glad I went and got some new videos).... so in the meantime I learned a bit more about Android.

YES.. I definitely need to work on my full touchscreen skills for videoing.. lol. AND... seriously.. doing tablet reviews is hard. Need a tripod. holding a 10" tablet in one hand and camcorder in the other is a nightmare.

RE: the video embedding.. will test it out right now. we can change it up.
    I think that you had people wondering if you needed a donate button.

03-24-11 09:25 AM
    We love you Kevin but you had to see some of this coming. LOL.

03-24-11 11:20 AM
    Brotha please,. Now I like Kevin. He is a very likable guy. But watching him with a touchscreen is like watching a right handed palsey victim brush their teeth...with their left hand.

LOL too funny
    03-24-11 02:51 PM
    If you're basing it on the Evo, I'd say then the Thunderbolt would do very well. The Evo is still one of the most popular smartphones today. Many people I know who have the Evo love it.
    howarmat likes this.
    03-24-11 05:58 PM
    Http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobile-g2x-hands-video

The end is coming folks!

Kevin now sees the light! What about the rest of you zombies?
    K Bear likes this.
    03-24-11 09:30 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD