Http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobile-g2x-hands-video

The end is coming folks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 03-22-11 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Fixed URL syntax.
    03-22-11 04:09 PM
    Okay, so really he is just helping out. Hopefully he is doing this from a playbook. ; )

03-22-11 04:10 PM
    The world is coming to an end! Oh my god, what shall we do!

I shall pick up a cup and a line and pray it works!

03-22-11 04:12 PM
    Congratulations on the promotion, Kevin!
    03-22-11 04:12 PM
    Androidcentral is owned by the same people who own crackberry, so it's kinda like working one day a week in a different department to get some overtime, because they were busy.
    03-22-11 04:18 PM
    Congrats to Kevin for being able to broaden his horizons. Just gives him more credibility when he is comparing devices.
    03-22-11 06:16 PM
    Brotha please,. Now I like Kevin. He is a very likable guy. But watching him with a touchscreen is like watching a right handed palsey victim brush their teeth...with their left hand.

03-22-11 06:27 PM
    all of the sites have been owned by the same parent company for ages, for some reason everyone keeps noticing this likes its recent though.
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-22-11 06:37 PM
    Okay. I was going for the humor side of this and hoping we could all really give him a hard time.

I guess that is not to be.

03-22-11 07:01 PM
    i found the humor in it, he was probably typing it out on an ipad 2 also! lol
    03-22-11 07:04 PM
    Not like there's much he can report about any new BB's from CTIA
    big_time2 and Chrisy like this.
    03-22-11 07:10 PM
    Android is where it's at. This isn't news!
    03-22-11 07:49 PM
    Android is where it's at. This isn't news!
    Hows that Battery life workin for ya?
    03-22-11 07:55 PM
    Well, if I do what I did only my Blackberry then it lasts two days. When you have a real smartphone you tend to use it more!

How long does that big feature phone last? A week!? Cool.
    alby4ever likes this.
    03-22-11 07:59 PM
    Not like there's much he can report about any new BB's from CTIA
    Zing!

Now, Kevin, can we get a feature to vote comments up, so we could vote this one up as a comment of the day?
    03-22-11 08:01 PM
    New and BlackBerry dont mix.
    sivan likes this.
    03-22-11 08:02 PM
    I think everyone should check out the review of the LG Slate.
    03-22-11 08:16 PM
    Well, if I do what I did only my Blackberry then it lasts two days. When you have a real smartphone you tend to use it more!

How long does that big feature phone last? A week!? Cool.
    Doesnt the TB have a smaller battery than the Evo? I could only get 6 hrs on that battery Hog! I dont see how u can get 2 days on the TB.
    03-22-11 08:17 PM
    Doesnt the TB have a smaller battery than the Evo? I could only get 6 hrs on that battery Hog! I dont see how u can get 2 days on the TB.
    It falls under user milage may very. On a good day, I can go 14hrs w/o a charge, on a bad day, 10 hrs.
    03-22-11 08:20 PM
    I think the battery is the same size though I'm not sure. It will depend on your signal too. Poor signal drains the battery. Maybe you had that?

Also I dont use Facebook or Twitter. So it depends on your widgets and sync settings.
    03-22-11 08:24 PM
    New and BlackBerry dont mix.
    Lol....so we get ur excited about the new phone,but, the thrashing on the blackberry really doesn't come off all that well . Let's see how the upcoming BB does with the new phones coming out!! Sounds like it will be better! But, the tour you had is 2 years old! Hopefully the ones coming out this summer will be a little closer to that space shuttle u have lol.....just givin ya a hard time! Not trying to start a BB vs android war
    03-22-11 08:26 PM
    The Bold was kinda lame too. I'm looking forward to QNX BlackBerry phones. I wanted a Storm forever, I just got tired of waiting.

Space Shuttle! Lol! I'll take that as a compliment.
    03-22-11 08:30 PM
    The Bold was kinda lame too. I'm looking forward to QNX BlackBerry phones. I wanted a Storm forever, I just got tired of waiting.

Android is crap. Trust me, I know. How is that working for you? Because I also have used both operating systems. What I have avoided doing in the past is making the mistake of suggesting my desires and experiences mirrored everyone else and then proceeded to be rude to everyone who didn't like what I did. The last time I outlined this lesson it involved a child.
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 03-22-11 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Fixed quote syntax.
    03-22-11 08:39 PM

Android is crap. Trust me, I know. How is that working for you? Because I also have used both operating systems. What I have avoided doing in the past is making the mistake of suggesting my desires and experiences mirrored everyone else and then proceeded to be rude to everyone who didn't like what I did. The last time I outlined this lesson it involved a child.
    lol, whatever you want to believe. So far my 2 best phones have been android. but you can try to convince yourself that its "crap" im pretty sure such a "crappy" device wouldnt sell in the millions like it has
    Last edited by howarmat; 03-22-11 at 08:58 PM.
    03-22-11 08:45 PM
    Fix your quote please! I didn't say was crap. Lol.

Hopefully QNX will make BlackBerry great again!
    03-22-11 08:46 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD