I'm just going to leave this here:

BB10: Supported by Blackberry Limited despite no viable financial reason to do so. Argued to be completely dead by many on this forum.

BBMobile, according to those same people: It's alive, even though all indications are they aren't actually doing anything or producing any devices!
    The difference is simple. There’s no active development on BB10 OS and hasn’t been for awhile.

The BBAndroid OS is still actively developed on the Android level and the BB level. The difference in winding down is about 2-3 years apart. The concept of dead is subjective and completely open to interpretation based on current functionality to each individual user.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-25-19 05:25 AM
    TIME TO SHOOT DOWN AND CLOSE THE THREAD.
    Boring conversation anyway OP
    10-25-19 07:34 AM
    The difference is simple. There’s no active development on BB10 OS and hasn’t been for awhile.

The BBAndroid OS is still actively developed on the Android level and the BB level. The difference in winding down is about 2-3 years apart. The concept of dead is subjective and completely open to interpretation based on current functionality to each individual user.
    General consensus is: If it can't run Snapchat, it's dead.
    10-25-19 07:50 AM
    Or any other modern app. People are using useful stuff way beyond social media apps.
    10-25-19 07:46 PM
    Or any other modern app. People are using useful stuff way beyond social media apps.
    For me the litmus test is any basic app to check account balances for checking or savings of any regulated institution of any developed country.
    10-25-19 08:14 PM
    For me the litmus test is any basic app to check account balances for checking or savings of any regulated institution of any developed country.
    So wait...if that's the case, then a single app which allows you to check account balances means a platform is still alive for you Chuck?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-19 01:19 PM
    TIME TO SHOOT DOWN AND CLOSE THE THREAD.
    Boring conversation anyway OP
    "What's going on down there TCL?"

"Uh, everything is under control. Situation normal."

"What happened?"

"Uh, had a slight device manufacturing, creation, and basically anything to do with the Blackberry Mobile brand malfunction. We're fine, we're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?"

"We're sending a squad of secure BB10 phones up."

"Uh, uh, negative, negative. We had an Android missed security patch down here...a ton of them in fact. Give us a few years to catch up. Many security upgrades missed, very dangerous..."

"Who is this? What's your Android version number?"

"Uh...*blasts the console* Boring conversation anyway. Chen, we're gonna have company!"

Posted via CB10
    ppeters914 likes this.
    10-26-19 01:29 PM
    Ha! Well done, sir!
    10-26-19 05:02 PM
    So wait...if that's the case, then a single app which allows you to check account balances means a platform is still alive for you Chuck?

Posted via CB10
    For me, when I couldn’t get the last official app to load the latest update, back then on the OneMobile site, I quit trying. I dual carried my Passport and G2 until spring of 2016 when the PRIV came out.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-26-19 06:51 PM
34 12