I know I can put whether it's a business or a personal number but when actually viewing my contact list is there a simple way of having just businesses and then just contacts?
    12-27-10 11:03 AM
    You can assign each contact to a category and then press Menu > Filter to select which category you want to have displayed.
    12-27-10 05:04 PM
    I know I can put whether it's a business or a personal number but when actually viewing my contact list is there a simple way of having just businesses and then just contacts?
    I know you can arrange by first or last name of contact. That's all I know.
    12-27-10 06:29 PM
    Contacts > New Group > BlackBerry Button > New Group > Add Member > Choose a contact

In your case, name the group "Business."

Add the contacts into this group labeled "Business."

Now when you go into contacts, type business, click the group labeled "Business," and it should show all your contacts that you have added to this group.

Let me know if you have questions

If this helped you out, be sure to click on the "Thank you" to the bottom right on this post!
    Last edited by LukeBB; 12-27-10 at 07:01 PM.
    G323q569 likes this.
    12-27-10 06:40 PM
    Contacts > New Group > BlackBerry Button > New Group > Add Member > Choose a contact

In your case, name the group "Business."

Add the contacts into this group labeled "Business."

Now when you go into contacts, type business, click the group labeled "Business," and it should show all your contacts that you have added to this group.!
    ^^^ Is doing this any different than just using the "Business" category that's already available in the Contacts - Edit - Categories feature then filtering for Contacts in the Business category like what was described in a previous reply? Seems like what you described might have created an extra unnecessary step, but I also might have misunderstood what you were saying to do.
    12-28-10 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD