Hey guys, i'm a guy who had every bb10 phone on the market except the Q5. I have bought the note 4 but now i want to sell it to buy myself a classic. I was just wondering, with the new updates, is here a way to separate email folders in the app screens like my 9900 used to do ?
    Thanks guys!
    ps: if you have the classic please tell me some feedback!
    01-09-15 01:23 PM
    01-09-15 02:30 PM
    Hey guys, i'm a guy who had every bb10 phone on the market except the Q5. I have bought the note 4 but now i want to sell it to buy myself a classic. I was just wondering, with the new updates, is here a way to separate email folders in the app screens like my 9900 used to do ?
    Thanks guys!
    ps: if you have the classic please tell me some feedback!
    You cannot separate email folders in the app screens. However, as you know...one swipe takes you to the HUB. if you swipe again you can see and click into individual accounts.

CB10 app via VZW Q10
    01-10-15 08:53 AM
    There is also an App called "Shortcuts Creator" you can download in BlackBerry World that allows you to add shortcuts to individual email accounts on your homescreen. Works very well and gives you direct access to your email accounts without going in the Hub if that is what you prefer. The only thing that is missing is the red star on the icon when an email comes in, but you will still see it on the Hub icon.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 01:05 PM