i like to sleep at night and turn my phone to quiet but would like to use my alram feature but don't want to get woken up with any calls. thanks!
    02-25-08 01:21 PM
    I am pretty sure that regardless of you phone being on vibrate or silent your alarm will still be on. I also think that you can program your phone to turn off at certain times and turn back on at a programmed time.
    Options>auto on/off and select when you want your phone on and off during the night. Or just turn the ringer off and the alarm should still work.

i like to sleep at night and turn my phone to quiet but would like to use my alram feature but don't want to get woken up with any calls. thanks!
    02-25-08 01:29 PM
    if you set your alarm, and then turn your phone, it will turn itself on for when the alarm is set, and yes, the alarm will sound
    02-25-08 01:36 PM
    I set my bb to turn off from 1am til 6:00 on weekdays and my alarm set to 7am... I suppose you can set profile to quiet and set the alarm to ring, likewhat ojeng says, I don't think the alarm shouldn be affected by profiles.
    02-25-08 01:37 PM
    you can have your phone on silent or off and as long as the alarm is set it will still go off.
    02-25-08 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD