Streamlined BlackBerry App World Hits 3.0 in a Vacuum of Care

Sort of like putting a fancy new hat on a terminally ill patient, RIM's dropped details on the third version of their app store. It'll now be much easier to browse their limited catalog on your mediocre handset.
    Seriously Gizmodo? Is this serious reporting? Someone do something!
    08-06-11 12:11 AM
    Hahahahahahaha, that quote is supremely funny. Not saying I agree or disagree with it, but that is pretty hilarious.
    08-06-11 12:22 AM
    This is crap!!! What about the people who can't afford a high end smartphone!!! Id beat the **** out of that clown! And I'm an android user with a high end smartphone!!!! ******* clown!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-11 12:25 AM
    Best part to me is that next to it, there is a Blackberry ad! This Sam Biddle fool btw is known to have written some of the most ******** $hit ever...
    08-06-11 12:28 AM
    68 million blackberry subscribers around the world. Does Gizmodo have 68 million readers? I doubt it. There's so much HATE on the North American blogs that I don't even bother reading that stuff anymore.
    08-06-11 01:06 AM
    Yeah. Wow. What is it with all the RIM hate. Geez.

08-06-11 01:11 AM
    as great poster once said, and others have repeated
    "who still reads Gizmodo?"
    BBThemes and diegonei like this.
    08-06-11 01:53 AM
    I visit Gizmodo about as often as I visit lemonparty. And their "reporting" makes me just as sick.
    08-06-11 03:18 AM
    Meh....won't give them a hit. I know what they're about, so I just don't click on thie links.
    I just onsider the source and move on.

08-06-11 03:20 AM
    Another dumb @$$ comment from an insignificant, and pitiful blog.

08-06-11 03:27 AM
    I visit gizmodo for non-mobile news that sometimes are cool. But they are *******, and that Sam guy... What a ******.

08-06-11 08:06 AM
    The entirety of that quote is priceless....

Can anyone name slightly less biased gadget websites/blogs?

08-06-11 08:11 AM
    To the OP, if it bothers you so much, just stop reading gizmodo. Getting worked up about a blogger's opinion is silly.
    08-06-11 08:15 AM
    Frickin blogs are getting like opinions which are like a holes everyone has one and some stink to high heaven.
    08-06-11 08:26 AM
    Was that dork at Gizmodo ever charged for buying/being in possession of stolen property? (iP4).
    08-06-11 08:29 AM
    You know what they say, opinions are like @$$holes....almost everyone has one, they all stink...oh yeah and many are hairy!
    08-06-11 08:45 AM
    Gizmodo is so trashy now I don't even know if it still can be considered a tech blog. Ars Technica is much better.
    08-06-11 08:51 AM
    Since they ruined their site with their redesign I had almost given up on their site and then they decided to enforce a regional redirect that you couldn't override if you didn't like their choice which basically killed the site entirely for me.
    08-06-11 10:50 AM
    Streamlined BlackBerry App World Hits 3.0 in a Vacuum of Care

Seriously Gizmodo? Is this serious reporting? Someone do something!
    Call the internet police.

I don't read Gizmodo, but it is an opinion piece. If you don't like it, that is your opinion just like it is the authors opinion that BBs are mediocre. Just ignore it and more on.
    K Bear likes this.
    08-06-11 10:59 AM
    Call the internet police.

I don't read Gizmodo, but it is an opinion piece. If you don't like it, that is your opinion just like it is the authors opinion that BBs are mediocre. Just ignore it and more on.
    +1

Sent from my ADR6300
    08-06-11 11:01 AM
    You know what they say, opinions are like @$$holes....almost everyone has one, they all stink...oh yeah and many are hairy!
    You got beat to the punch

Frickin blogs are getting like opinions which are like a holes everyone has one and some stink to high heaven.
    08-06-11 11:06 AM
    every time some blog or news site write something negative about a certain company the ifans, rimbots, etc. cry that the new article or blog is biased.
    08-06-11 12:35 PM
    Yup...pretty much the same way Android and Apple fans do when anyone says anything negative about those platforms...
    08-06-11 03:52 PM
    Granted, it was stated in a harsh manner. However, one cannot deny the fact the App World is limited in both quantity and quality of apps.
    08-06-11 04:40 PM
    Gizmodo is the Discovery Channel of tech blogs. They will be talking about haunted houses and Bigfoot sightings next.
    08-06-11 05:22 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD