At my house, I get pretty crappy service. It's a known fact, that my house is a dead zone for almost all carriers. I've had friends over with Sprint (like myself), Verizon, AT&T, T - Mobile, and Virgin Mobile. You can really only send texts, no calls, but even that SMS is tricky. Surprisingly, T - Mobile worked great, although T - Mobile isn't even available in our area! But that's beside the point. I wanna know if there is a hybrid OS I can put on my 8330 to improve signal. Or if theres anything that will get me better service. Do those little stickers work? And can I buy something for Sprint like Verizon offers that works through internet? Thanks for any help.
    07-16-09 11:28 AM
    I had the same problem with my Sprint 8830. Then I switched to a TMobile 8900. The 8900 still had trouble, but by me adding wifi to my cable connection, the problem was solved by using the UMA feature on the phopne. I now have 100% signal anywhere in my apartment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 11:34 AM
    Whooaaa Ilovemieey I am under 18 .. Nahhh just kidding ,,

Line coverage depends on the carrier no software can boost up the signals and such.
    07-16-09 11:51 AM
    by the way,
    we can't get the Sprint Airave signal booster because we have satelite internet.
    07-16-09 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD