Hey there, I have been a Blackberry user since 2004 and I really 'am getting hyped whenever I meet or even see another Blackberry user. Is there any group for Blackberry users in the Philippines? If ever there is I'd be happy to be in one, since iOS and Android phones had been the majority and Blackberry and Windows phones were left to be minorities. It's good if from time to time Blackberry users can communicate/meet-up/be fiends with each other to create a community wherein exchange of ideas/how to's can be done with ease.

I've been exchanging BBMs with some peeps however it would be better if we have a physical group when a virtual group is least preferred.

I'll leave my PIN for any inquiries

2C15B251
    02-21-17 08:06 AM
    LMGTFY

Not sure I'd post a PIN on an open forum... but you do what you want.
    02-21-17 09:18 AM
    BlackBerry handsets have become like unicorns here in the Philippines. Haven't seen anyone using one in years. I still have my Q10. In fact it's my second Q10, bought just months ago for sheer nostalgia. My primary handset is a Priv which I also got just four months ago. Best handset I've ever had. Pity that most people have never and will most likely never get to experience the pleasure of a pkb handset like the Priv. I just cannot go back to a cold slab.

I too have wondered how many out there here in the Philippines are left using BlackBerry legacy or Android handsets like the Priv, or the DTEK models. I haven't seen any in the wild.
    02-22-17 07:11 AM
    I think the BBM PH group sometimes do meet up. But yeah, BlackBerry users in the Philippines are just a really tiny percentage.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 08:52 AM
    Hi there. I'm still using my BlackBerry legacy device, 9320, Z10 and priv. I would like to join the group.
    02-22-17 08:53 AM
    Here too with my Z10s and passports.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 09:11 AM