Ok I know that there is a google sync but I cant get that to work and it doesn't sync tasks which I need the most. I have searched the net and forum for freeware that will do this for years and still haven't found any. I feel that I pay enough with Verizon and with the 45.00 data plan that its a principle thing that I will not pay for this service as well. If anyone knows of a freeware that will do this p[lease let me know.
    01-15-10 10:53 AM
    well sorry to disappoint you but I use the Google Sync and have not come across any other free apps.
    01-15-10 11:06 AM
    ...I feel that I pay enough with Verizon and with the 45.00 data plan that its a principle thing that I will not pay for this service as well...
    I don't think you'll find freeware to include task syncing. If you're paying $45, you must be on BES. Your BES setup should already sync tasks with your (company's) BES, shouldn't it? If you're not using it on a BES, you should be paying $30 for BIS.
    01-15-10 04:22 PM
    Try this Funambol Open Source Mobile Cloud Sync and Push Email

It handles calendar, contacts, tasks and even emails. Obviously having a BB with push email you don't need the emails but it will handle calendar, contacts and tasks for you and sync all three back to Outlook as well as the on-line funambol portal which is more than Googlesync will manage
    01-15-10 07:33 PM
    Try niceoffice.org. Free and I've had success with it thus far. One of the berry sites reviewed it as well. You can google it. However, it didn't work well with my bchat app, so I had to delete it.
    01-15-10 08:39 PM
    01-16-10 12:04 AM
    None of these are free but thanks
    Last edited by chugg; 01-18-10 at 08:58 PM.
    01-18-10 12:49 PM
    anyone else? Actually the only thing I really need is to have my tasks synced wirelessly
    01-19-10 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD