Hey All,
    i have a red razor that has some photos on it i would like to get off it some how transfer them to my pc, how would i go about doing this without having to buy any programs or anything? it still turns on just not activaited i can see all the photos.

i even turned on bluetooth on it and on my BB it see's it but asks for some code or password i forget which? it just dawned on me to ask in here maybe someone would have a solution. I think at one time i even used my BB cable from phone to pc but i didnt go any further. Any thoughts or solutuions on this? Thanks..
    05-13-10 10:57 PM
    Bluetooth code is 0000 if I'm not mistaken. F your razor has a microsd card, you can take it out and use an adapter to put it in your computer and transfer the files that way. Or you can use a usb cable and transfer the files from your old phone to the computer and then transfer from the computer to the BB. I hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 11:17 PM
    Motorolas use miniUSB, right?
    use an old Blackberry USB cable (a new one won't work, as they use MICROUSB now) to connect it and you should be able to see the files.
    05-13-10 11:47 PM
    Oh i just took battery out on razor i see the card, do you think it will work in my BB? doubt im thinking, and i dont have a adaptor for it, and i only have the BB cord to pc, guess i can try the bluetooth with that code...

EDIT.. pics not saved on card just the device.... just plugged it in at bottom of laptop said Device software not installed properly

EDIT_2.. ok got them paired bluetooth but couldnt send photos to BB guess im gonna have to find older cable or just wont be able to get pics off....
    Last edited by BerryCoolGuy; 05-14-10 at 12:12 AM.
    05-13-10 11:52 PM
    Get a card reader for your PC. They are cheap.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-14-10 12:33 PM
    Get a card reader for your PC. They are cheap.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

This is a good, easy option. I picked up a card reader at Staples that was fairly cheap.
    05-14-10 02:33 PM
    You can bluetooth them over, but you have to do it one picture at a time, and you have to tell the berry to "receive using bluetooth" before sending every file...

Go into the media app and press the menu/berry button and select "receive using bluetooth" and then send the picture from your Razr... it's tedious and time consuming, but it works
    05-15-10 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD