Thats very annoying. And the ONLY thing I miss about my Touch Pro. I just got my phone 2 days ago, and when the Tour comes out (which I just found out about) I am exchanging it for that. I LOVE my BB, I have never had one before, but had every other phone that Sprint has had pretty much .

So I can only text one page at once, is there an app or something to change that?
    07-06-09 07:41 PM
    I don't know if there's an app.

You could always use MMS to send unlimited characters though.
    07-06-09 07:43 PM
    See I never understood the difference. Wouldnt MMS come through as a picture mail? Or am I way off?
    07-06-09 07:44 PM
    There is an app called Beyond 160 that allows your text to go longer than the usual 160 characters allotted - it divides it up into pages. When you're typing a text and have reached the 160 limit, you'll get a warning message, so you press your menu button, choose Beyond160, and it returns you to your text to keep typing. I know I have sent out 3-part texts, but I haven't typed any longer texts than that.

It's here on CB in the app store, and it's pretty inexpensive, too. Hope that helps.
    07-06-09 09:26 PM
    Hmm.. one thing that bugs me a lot about CDMA .. and everytime I receive a multipart sms from a friend who uses CDMA, I always get 2-4 messages .. very annoying!
    07-06-09 09:31 PM
    But if I am going to get the Tour next week, I might as well wait correct? Or because I bought it from the app store I can just download it to the new one as well?
    07-06-09 10:12 PM
    But if I am going to get the Tour next week, I might as well wait correct? Or because I bought it from the app store I can just download it to the new one as well?
    I'd just wait until you get the Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD