I just want to change the theme for the main screen layout (like the ZEN has the icons on the left, etc.)

I wanna see what the others look like and which one looks best, but i hate hiding all the icons and assigning stuff again.
    12-06-08 12:30 PM
    No you can't. Those things are defined separately in each theme, it's not universal.
    12-06-08 12:54 PM
    It's quite deliberate too. Many people use ne theme for work and another for leisure and they define two different themes for those purposes.

You only have to do each theme once and then the phone remebers provided you don;t delete the them from your phone, in which case it forget the settings.
    12-06-08 01:17 PM
    well does anybody know which theme it is when the icons are aligned on the BOTTOM???

(I saw this on a Verizon and Tmobile phone... I'm guessing AT&T doesnt have it )
    12-06-08 01:22 PM
    BB do no have any preinstalled themes where the icons are located only on the bottom. The Verizon theme has this, but I prefer the Blackberry L Theme. This gives you icons along the bottom and left side. You're able to get more icons on the home screen this way. If you want to quikly select icons on the left, scroll up or down with the roll mouse. If you want to quikly select icons on the bottom, scroll left or right with the roll mouse.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 01:28 PM
    well does anybody know which theme it is when the icons are aligned on the BOTTOM???

(I saw this on a Verizon and Tmobile phone... I'm guessing AT&T doesnt have it )
    Do a search in Google for bottom dock theme and you will find many.
    12-06-08 04:49 PM
    are these themes free?
    12-06-08 06:04 PM
    are these themes free?
    A lot are, yes.
    12-06-08 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD