I'm looking to get a trackball ASAP, does anyone know of any stores in the LA/OC area that sells Blackberry parts? Everywhere I've called only sells like chargers and stuff. Thanks in advance.
    01-22-09 02:46 PM
    I know around me there are no stores that sell trackballs etc, I had to get mine online cnn.cn - I got them ready to go when I need to replace things
    01-22-09 02:48 PM
    I know around me there are no stores that sell trackballs etc, I had to get mine online cnn.cn - I got them ready to go when I need to replace things
    Yeah back home in NM there's nowhere that sells parts, but I figured perhaps while I'm out here for school there's a better chance that LA would have such a store, or maybe even a CB user willing to sell one out here.
    01-22-09 02:50 PM
    01-22-09 02:51 PM
    I'm looking to get a trackball ASAP, does anyone know of any stores in the LA/OC area that sells Blackberry parts? Everywhere I've called only sells like chargers and stuff. Thanks in advance.
    I live in L.A. and work in OC and I've searched myself. And nothing.
    01-22-09 02:59 PM
    I live in L.A. and work in OC and I've searched myself. And nothing.
    I actually found a place on Melrose called Dialnet, and they claim they have trackballs in stock. They want $25 for one though
    01-22-09 04:27 PM
    Holy crap! Well I sort of figured IF you found one it would be waaaaay overpriced - sucks.
    01-22-09 04:32 PM
    I actually found a place on Melrose called Dialnet, and they claim they have trackballs in stock. They want $25 for one though
    Why don't you just ask them if they'll accept your arm instead? Lol that's bolgna
    01-22-09 04:54 PM
    DIALNET is AWESOME. My trackball and ring surrounding it for my Curve 8300 fell out, they had the trackball and ring in stock, they installed it in like less than 10 minutes! PLUS, they even helped me clean the insides with all the dust, debris, and lint from my pockets. TWO + thumbs

Dialnet - Call us 7 days a week
    02-01-09 02:41 AM
    DIALNET is AWESOME. My trackball and ring surrounding it for my Curve 8300 fell out, they had the trackball and ring in stock, they installed it in like less than 10 minutes! PLUS, they even helped me clean the insides with all the dust, debris, and lint from my pockets. TWO + thumbs

Dialnet - Call us 7 days a week
    I could install a trackball and ring in less than one minute and charge you an arm, and a leg.
    02-01-09 03:58 AM
    Ebay seller mobilexny sells OEM trackballs for $4.85 w/free 1st class shipping. You will have your trackball(s) within a week.
    02-01-09 04:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD