are u still having problems now? att is fine over here well with my coworkers
    03-09-08 09:40 PM
    I'm with AT&T and I am having issues recieving emails today. I checked my Yahoo! account and there's at least 8 email messages I have not recieved on my BB. I've sent tests back and forth between my wife's Pearl and my Curve and she's recieving, but I'm not. Based on the message traffic of this forum the issues are hit and miss. Anyhow, this outage stuff is getting old!

AJErvin
    Just to update...my Curve is working fine now. I noticed the firewall had blocked 25 BIS messages, so I disabled it and everything is working fine now. I'm not quite sure why this just became an issue.

AJErvin
    03-09-08 10:59 PM
    I was having problems until today now everything seems fine. I would still like to know what or how this happened. My replacement berry will arrive tomorrow but I don't want to use it if there is nothing wrong with my current berry? Also the local Verizon store manager told me if they send a refurb to not accept it to replace a Pearl that is just over a month old.
    03-10-08 05:20 PM
    I liked how someone said there's a glitch in the matrix and then like 3 posts later "the informant" responds.
    03-10-08 05:57 PM
    My BB messenger has not been working all day today !!!
    Everything else is working just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-08 06:01 PM
    TMO was having issues yesterday, but it seems to be working fine for me now. I was going from Central to Southern California when I was having problems with internet connectivity. We called TMO and there had been a message stating a problem.
    03-10-08 06:09 PM
    Hey...
    I just started having all sorts of email problems on mine... just a minute ago. Wondering if anyone else (is awake at this time and...) is having any problems?
    I sent an email from my @att.blackberry.net account and it didn't get to my gmail, and i sent one from my gmail to the blackberry account and it didn't get there. But both have a check mark next to them, indicating that they were sent.
    03-12-08 01:23 AM
    Text messages aren't going through, either.
    03-12-08 01:24 AM
    OH NOOOO! I am not getting anything! I'm so sad now.
    03-12-08 01:44 AM
    OH! Eric(a?) - that's such a relief.
    We're both on cingular... they must be having a problem.
    FEAR NOT lol ok cool I'll call into cingular and tell them.
    03-12-08 01:47 AM
    OK i fixed it... so if you havent already here's what to do...
    call AT&T... ask to speak to TECH SUPPORT.
    What they did with mine was - I wasn't receiving texts or emails (nor was I able to send them)... so the guy canceled my registration, I turned the phone off for 30 seconds, turned it back on, dialed ##21# and pressed send... a message popped up that ended in something like "returned success" and now it works.
    Hope I can help!
    03-12-08 01:59 AM
    I'm still having the e-mail blockage, but texts are going through fine now... and the guy said that e-mail is actually not through them, I'd have to contact someone else; at 3am... I'm just gonna let the e-mail sort itself out LOL
    03-12-08 02:03 AM
    I'm with Telus on BIS in Vancouver and I was fine all day until about 9:00 when I stopped getting emails. They all just came through now (12:00). In that 3 hour block of not getting emails I was still able to access the web though.
    03-12-08 02:21 AM
    I just got off the phone with TMO. For some reason I can txt n mms (haven't tried email yet since I don't much) but I can't connect to the internet thru the default BB Browser. But the weird thing is I'm using Opera Mini right now to write this post using my 8320. TMO told me that there's a "Global Outage." I'm not sure how accurate that is but was wondering if someone else is experiencing the same thing as me... Unable to connect to internet using BB Browser?
    I was having problems all night. I had no email pushing through to my BB. I sent about 5 things to my ATT BB acct around 2300 and I just received them about 5 minutes ago. I tried a couple of my other email accounts and had the same problem. I also have seen dramatic lag time on the internet tonight as well.
    03-12-08 02:24 AM
    I just got one email about five mins. ago that was sent around 2200hrs. still have six in the inbox that haven't came through.
    03-12-08 02:48 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD