What are some good places to get FREE themes for my bb, other than crackberry or the appworld?
    12-16-10 07:08 PM
    And whats a good way of creating my own ringtones other than Myxer.com
    12-16-10 07:13 PM
    Have you looked in the CB Theme Forums? Lots of great themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 08:29 PM
    I personally make my own ringtones download either Audacity or NCH Wavepad and have at it (audacity is free and Wavepad has a free version).
    12-16-10 08:31 PM
    What are some good places to get FREE themes for my bb, other than crackberry or the appworld?
    Start here. Lots of great free themes.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/
    12-17-10 07:48 AM
    Sorry, must have been dozing when I read the iinitial post! Lol

12-17-10 08:05 AM
    And whats a good way of creating my own ringtones other than Myxer.com
    someone on this forum a long time ago recommended Goldwave to me. It looks daunting when you first fire it up, but within about 15 minutes, I had the basics down of reading in an MP3 file and editing it down to a 30 second snippet for a ring tone.

It's worth taking a look:

GoldWave - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
    12-17-10 08:23 AM
    someone on this forum a long time ago recommended Goldwave to me. It looks daunting when you first fire it up, but within about 15 minutes, I had the basics down of reading in an MP3 file and editing it down to a 30 second snippet for a ring tone.

It's worth taking a look:

GoldWave - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
    +1 for Goldwave. Used it some years ago to make Mp3's for my old computer. Bought a copy eventually. Like jlb said, don't let the look of it scare you away. Once you get the basics down it's very easy to trim and edit songs. Liked the reverse play function. What's interesting is this same technology is used in Digital recording programs today on a much larger and multiplied scale.

12-17-10 08:36 AM
    Another place for themes besides CrackBerry would be coolblackberrythemes.com . They offer both free and paid. They have a nice selection.
    12-17-10 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD